1

"Alan cmon hurry up in the bathroom !"
"It's yeah-yeah alright and you can wait your turn."

Alan is my brother he's 13 and I'm 14 . We get along fine except he hates the one thing I love, baseball . Well in fact he loves baseball he just hates that I play it . He doesn't think it's suitable for me , a girl to play a "mans sport" as he likes to call it . I always wanted to play with his sandlot friends but he strongly disapproves and I've given up trying so I just play at the sandlot every night . Alan hasn't found out , if he did he'd probably keep me on watch 24/7. He is really overprotective so if he found out that I am outside alone at 2 o'clock in the morning he wouldn't be so hot.

"Cmon Alan you know I'm never gonna call you that ! Now hurry up , don't you have to be at the sandlot it's already 8oclock ?"
"WHAT !??!!"
It was only 7:30 but he didn't know that. He ran out the door before I could tell him . At least I finally got the bathroom .

I had a shower then got dressed in my baggy overalls paired with a white tank top and my pf flyers . I put my short brown hair into two pigtails and placed my dodgers cap on top .

"Morning ma I'm going to the store and then I'm gonna meet up with Wendy need anything ?"
"We are running low on milk you mind getting some?"
"No problem ."
"Thanks sweets , here's a 20 take Wendy for some ice cream ."
"Thanks ma!"
With that I made my way to Wendy's . It wasn't a far walk she only lives a few blocks away .
I approached her door and knocked .

"Hey Diane !"
"Hey mrs.Peffercorn !"
"Nice to see you dear , Wendy's upstairs ."
"Thanks , nice seeing you too."
Wendy's house was fairly nice she had one of the best houses in the neighbourhood . I wasn't poor but I definitely wasn't rich I was considered middle class . Wendy and I have known each other since I moved in which was about 5 or 6 years ago . Her family invited mine over for a welcoming dinner and we have been best friends since . Wendy's 16 and I'm 14 it's not a big gap and with my height you can barely tell , I'm 5'7 .
"Hey Wendy , I was wondering if you wanna go get some ice cream with me .my ma gave me some cash ."
"Ya for sure I was just dying to get out of the house anyways ."

"So you meet any guys yet ? Huh Wendy?"
"Not yet what about you ? huh Diane ?"
"Nada !"
"Well who needs em anyways right ?"
"Yeah that's the spirit ! Cmon let's go get some ice cream ."
"Okay ! "
We ran to the shop it was just down the street so I wasn't tired but Wendy she was gasping for air it was quite amusing .
"Ya good wends ?"
"Y-ea-h I'm -good- " she said in between breaths .
"Cmon let's go inside , can you find us a table I'll go order ? Which flavour you want ? "
"Uh Ill have strawberry cheesecake , what you getting ?"
"I'll have the same ."
"Copycat dianes a copycat !"
"Yeah-yeah go sit down "
" he-y uh what can I get for yeah ?"
He began to blush , he was quite the looker if you ask me
"I'll have two strawberry cheesecake ice creams in waffle cones !"
"Yeah for sure ! Is that all ?"
"Yup " I said popping the p
"That'll be $3.75 ."
I gave him the bill and he gave me my change
He smiled and began making our ice creams .
"Here's one ! And-"
"Oh sorry lemme just take the to my friend I'll be right back !"
"Here wends I'll be right back !"
As I approached him he was writing something on a napkin and wrapped it around my cone .
" here's two !" He said with a hopeful grin
"Thanks ."

"What was that all about huh diane ?"
Wendy said with a smirk plastered on her face .
"Nothin , nothin ."
I then looked at the napkin and saw a 10 digit number
I began to blush and glanced back at the boy and his eyes were already one me
"Oh it's nothing ." Wendy said sarcastically while licking her ice cream.
"I guess not , hey should I call it ?"
"Of course you call it dummy !" She said in a duh tone .
"Well okay it's just he looks around 16 ,17 and I don't feel comfortable with that ."
"Oh I see , here lemme go ask him his age."
"Wendy no-" before I could finish she already was face to face with him .
I couldn't hear anything so I just sat in my chair eating my ice cream .
"Well he's 17 ..."
Oh darn !
"Hey that's fine who needs em anyways ."
I said quoting Wendy from earlier .
" that's the spirit !"

HEY GUYS IM BACK AND WRITING A NEW STORY !!
I hope you guys enjoy this one . Also thanks for reading my last one it means a lot ! I wrote the first half of this on my way to work in my car so sorry for the errors . If you have any suggestions please comment . Thank you
Elle <3