Equality Monologue

Delta turns on the projecter and suddenly a pop sound emerges . 

POP!

Delta - What in the name of the actual hell happened. 

Unfortunately the projector was broken .

Delta - oh god pls god no King is going to kill me

Diabe-Hiyori - Ano sir aren't you the god .

Delta- Yeah so what

Ayanogod  - so cant repair it with your powers.

Delta- yeah why didnt i think of it

The projector starts 

a

Video title-

 Question of Equality 

"What is evil? Whatever springs from weakness"

(Monologue): If I may, I'd like to pose an interesting question: "Are all human beings truly equal?" These days everywhere you go there's a talk about a fight for equality.

"Huh?"

Everyone looked at screen with confusion.

"Hey, Ayanokouji. What the heck is this evil and weakness crap ?"

Sudou asked me after being confused when seeing the quote.

Most of the students also didn't recognize the quote.

"Haah"

I sighed.

I knew this would be from my perspective but to think they would even show my thoughts.

"I think this is a quote from our literature book of last year."

Shiina said, looking at me for confirmation.

No, why are you asking me ? 

"Yes it is in our course. It was by some guy Freddy something, right senpai~ ?"

Amasawa asked me with a bewitching smile.

As I said, why are you all asking me ?

"Haah"

I sighed again.

This is tiring.

After a pause, I replied-

"It was said by Friedrich Wilhelm."3

"Freiedrich Will- what ?" Hashimoto asked.

"Fufu, it's Friedreich Wilhelm Nietzche, Hashimoto-kun" Sakayangi replied while laughing softly.[An elderly woman enters the utility vehicle. The bus is filled with students]

(Monologue): As a wise man once said, "Heaven does not create one person above or below another." People like to throw these words around. That's not the whole quote. It goes on to say that "... while we are all equal at birth, pretty soon, things begin to change. The academic effort is what sets some people apart to rise above the others.

[The bus leaves]

Kiyotaka Ayanokōji (Monologue): At any rate, humans change over time based on their actions. Truth be told, at the end of the day, equality is just a fantasy. And most of us go through life denying the fact that we live in a meritocracy.

"Well Ayanokouji-kun, your seem very philosophical. I never knew you think about things like this" Ichinose spoke to me.

"Yes, Kiyotaka. We never knew you could think so deeply." Keisei also asked me.