a day with him | mitsuya takashi

Caramel_Rocks

----

lisa
fluff
mitsuya takashi

----

"Wah! hello lisa-chan!" luna greeted as the older girl smiled at her, waving her hands.

"Why are you here and where's nii-san?" luna asked, holding on lisa's hands as she chuckled.

"He's quite busy with his home economics club." lisa answered as the both of them continued walking through the sidewalks.

"How's school by the way?" the older girl asked, glancing at luna who beamed at her. "It's good! i got a perfect score on our quiz!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down, making lisa laugh.

"That's great. your mom would be proud." lisa smiled, patting the girl's head as luna giggled.

Lisa's eyes then furrowed as she heard a familiar sound of a motorcycle engine, glancing at the road, she saw her boyfriend, takashi mitsuya heading their way.

"Oh! it's nii-san!" luna exclaimed, waving at him and jumping up and down.

Lisa smiled, also waving at takashi who finally stopped infront of them. "Hello luna, love." takashi greeted, ruffling his sister's hair and sneakily pecking lisa's cheeks which startled her.

"Hey! why didn't i get a kiss on cheeks too?" luna complained, pouting which made takashi chuckle and lisa blushed, they were caught.

⸻⸻

"Lisa-chan!" mana greeted, hugging the latter's lower body as she giggled. "Hello, mana." lisa greeted back, patting mana's head as she sat down the floor.

In time, the other two entered as luna immediately joined lisa and mana who was already playing.

Takashi smile, happy to see his younger sister and dear girlfriend, oh how he wouldn't have any problem with his family's approval except for his mother though he already knows that his mother likes lisa.

"Luna, change to comfortable clothes first." takashi reminded, heading to the kitchen as he heard her sister complaining.

"This is comfortable!" luna replied, not wanting to leave lisa and mana for any second passing. "Go on, luna. we'll play when you come back." lisa convinced, caressing luna's back as she slightly pouted but broke off into a smile as she sprinted towards their bedroom to change her clothes.

"How's the club?" lisa asked, peeking at the doorway of the kitchen with mana standing behind her.

"It's doing great, sorry about calling you quite early in the morning to fetch luna." takashi smiled, following after them who walked back the living room.

"It's fine plus i'm free this afternoon so no worries." lisa answered, sitting on the couch while mana went off to play.

"It's tiring.." takashi sighed, laying his head on lisa's lap as she smiled.

"The club is okay but you're tired." lisa chuckled, caressing his hair as he broke off into a chuckle.

He really does love her when she smiles or laughs.

"Nii-san!" the peaceful atmosphere was disrupted as they heard luna shout with mana running behind her.

"Yes?" takashi asked, sitting up as luna sat by the table. "I have a homework, can you help me?" luna asked, pointing at her notebook.

He was about to answer when lisa interrupted him. "I'll help you luna. your brother's quite tired since he sew all day." lisa smiled scooting closer to the table to get a better view of luna's assignment.

"You don't need to..." takashi muttered, scratching his head as the girl only laughed at him. "Shh, go take a rest."

⸻⸻

A few hours have passed and all those hours were spent with lisa helping luna with her homework and also playing with mana who's still not going to school.

Takashi can only watch on the sides though he does help, he admitted that he was really tired with the school works.

It was already evening and both younger mitsuyas already fell asleep, exhausted by the half-studying, half-playing hours. Lisa rubbed her eyes, covering her mouth as she yawned.

"Mom's already here, do you want me to bring you home?" lisa turned her head, seeing takashi all properly dressed up. "Mhm, sure. i need to go home too." lisa smiled, carefully standing up the couch as she tiptoed towards him.

"Oh, lisa, good evening." mitsuya's mother greeted and she smiled back, also bowing.

"Good evening, ma'am."

"Be careful on the road, okay?" Both of them nodded before carefully exiting the house.

"Luna and mana really likes you a lot." takashi chuckled, intertwining his hands with Lisa's.

"Yep! i'm glad they are. most kids aren't really fond with me." lisa smiled, leaning her head on his shoulders as he hummed, "You would be a good mother." he nonchalantly said as lisa's cheeks flared up.

"How can you say that ever so casually?" she hissed which he only chuckled to as he glanced at her, seeing her eyes getting droopy.

"Are you sleepy?"

"Quite but we're just gonna walk a few meters, i'll be fine." lisa assured though her eyes widened as he kneeled down, his back facing her.

"Climb." takashi said, patting his back as lisa smiled, climbing his back and holding on his shoulders.

"It's our anniversary next week." takashi smiled, slightly moving his head to look at her. "Yeah, should we go out?"

"I should be the one asking that." he chuckled which made her narrow her eyes.

"You're too slow." she bluntly responded, leaning her head on his shoulder as he clicked her tongue, not finding it annoying, it's adorable to him, really.

"But i'm taking you out next week, let's go to the arcade." he informed, already imagining scenes that can happen when they go out, it was romantic.

Takashi raised his eyebrows as he didn't receive any response. He was about to speak again until he heard soft snores from her which made him smile uncontrollably.

"And you said you'll be fine." he whispered, slightly chuckling.

----

written by togenami