ᕙ('▿')ᕗ

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

     The feeling of his wet lips pushing and tugging at mine was just intoxicating. We have done this so many times before, and each time is just as great as the last. I whined, allowing the feeling to engulf my mouth.

He pulled back, panting softly before diving back in with his tongue, subtly pressing it against mine. I flattened my tongue to rub it against his, whining out and pressing my thighs together. I pulled back, eyeing his puffy lips.

I dropped my arms from around his neck and tugged at his shirt, rubbing his subtle abs with the pads of my thumbs. Meanwhile he moved his arms to grip my ass; up under my oversized shirt, rubbing circles into my waist before moving back down. I gasped and whined under his kiss, squeezing my eyes shut as his scent started to fill my nostrils.

I pulled my arms from under his long sleeved shirt, and pulled at the ends urging for him to take it off. He complied, opening his eyes and pulling away from our kiss. I watched as he pulled off his shirt, exposing his flat stomach and chest. I giggled a bit.

He looked at me, smiling a bit. "Are you laughing at me? What if I make you take yours off too?"

I returned his smile and grabbed the hems of my gigantic t-shirt, pulling it off exposing my black lacy panties. "Well fuck..." he squeaked before moving back in to kiss me. I placed a finger on his chest, running a straight line down his pecs. Though our height difference wasn't much, he still looked down at me, watching as I flicked his nipple. He tensed up a bit before grabbing my wrist, pulling my hand around his neck.

I leaned in closer to his face, on my toes as I watched him lick his lips before pressing them on mine. This kiss wasn't soft and slow like the last, but rather sloppy as he attempted to brush his tongue with mine, but I opposed, keeping my moving lips shut. The lack of synergy was turning me on.

He eventually gave up, and resorted to sucking on my lips. To mess with him, I opened my mouth a bit more, sliding my tongue against his. He groaned, probably irritated, moving his lips into a French kiss. I complied, this is where things get good.

We stood right next to my bed, where he pushed me back softly while continuing our kiss. I moaned into him, feeling his boner rub against my leg. I brought my hands to his cheeks, pulling him back for air. I looked up at his hazel-brown eyes, which were swirling with emotion.

It was almost like an art piece- both of us panting heavily, staring into each others eyes as if nothing could pull our gazes apart, our wet lips, just inches away from each other.

"Get on top okay?" He said quietly, averting his eyes. I nodded and moved to flip him under me, sitting on top of his thighs as soon as I was in position.

"Can I take your pants off?" I asked, feeling my skin heat up in embarrassment. He closed his eyes and nodded, arching his back as I turned around, slipping off his sweats. I felt wetness pool in my panties as I thought of our position, my ass all in his face, with my soaked panties completely visible-I could only wonder what was going through his head right now.

I heard him mutter something under his breath as he kicked his pants off his ankles, and I soon felt cold hands on the fat of my ass. I yelped sitting straight up at the feeling of his slender fingers rubbing my skin, his thumbs near the puddle in my panties.

I could feel his gaze on my exposed ass cheeks, as his hands continued to grope around. I whined out, suddenly feeling his tongue stroke against my thin panties.

"...Do that again please"; I panted softly.
His thumb rubbed against my clothed clit, the other pushing against my hole.
"You're clenching so hard...", he whispered, dragging his tongue along my covered cunt again.