Abusive! Hawks Extended Ending

Endeavor waits until (Y/n) is asleep before walking out of her room.
Shoto is in the living room, icing his bruised knuckles.
Fuyumi is tending to his black eye and split lip.
Natsuo is standing nearby, glaring at the ground.
Once the father walks in the children look over.
"I'm going out. Keep an eye on her for me." He orders and his fists clench.
"I left him unconscious in their apartment. I don't know where he is now." Shoto informs.
"I'll find him." Enji assures and leaves the estate.

It doesn't take long for the number 1 hero to find the number 2.
Keigo is flying, one arm around his waist and his other pushing hair out of his face.
Endeavor growls and uses his quirk to catch up to the youth.
Hawks hears someone coming and upon seeing his idol his eyes widen. He flies faster in hopes to get away but Endeavor is a man on a mission.
The father is out for blood. He felt guilt when he remembered what he did to his wife and children.
(Y/n) deserved a man who would never touch her.

Civilians noticed the two heroes in the sky and wondered what was happening.
Hawks did his best to use speed against him but it was proving all in vain.
Enji pushes himself and finally manages to grab the bird by the right wing.
Hawks groans and tries to get away.
Endeavor wraps his hand around the blonde's neck and squeezes. He lands them on a rooftop, out of the public's eye.
Hawks struggles against the iron grip. He gasps for breath.
Flames erupt around the tall hero as anger takes over.
Fortunately for Hawks (Y/n)'s voice echoes in her father's ear.
You can't kill him daddy. Death isn't the way of a hero.
Endeavor let's go of Keigo but doesn't stop his assault.
Hawks endures multiple punches and burns in various locations.
His wings suffer so much he wouldn't be able to fly away.
Enji cools down and takes a few deep breaths. "You're lucky I don't end you right here and now." He growls and shoves Hawks away from his body.
Keigo coughs up blood and collapses to his knees.
"If you go anywhere near her, you won't be so lucky."

Enji leaves the blonde alone on the roof and uses his quirk to get back to the main estate.
The children are no longer in the living room.
He opens (Y/n)'s bedroom door to see all four children asleep on the bed.
The father smiles and walks in. He kisses each of their foreheads and walks out of the room. He goes to his room and eventually falls asleep.

//this was requested. It's a little longer than a paragraph though 🤣 I hope this is a good ending.