Kiribaku- Never my friend

I have an ao3 account now

same user

-----

He couldn't keep doing it he thought.

Not anymore.

Eijiro laid on Bakugo's bed, arms hanging off the side and face sitting on his pillow, his eyes refusing to shut. Right next to him lay Bakugo, sleeping soundly. Every time he heard him snore, his breath hitched, he could feel the way Bakugo moved, the slightest twitch of his hand, the short moment his feet fell right to left, the brief feeling of his hair touching the back of his neck.

Right after they both went past their bedtime. Bakugo forced Eijiro to stay for the night. He says "forced" because he basically dragged him to bed out of spite and pulled the covers on both of them. He didn't have a futon, and of course their beds were never built for two people so Eijiro desperately tried to keep the most about of distance between him and Bakugo. There was no way he was going to touch him and survive.

Eijiro sighed. Why was God so cruel.

He just wanted to get away and sleep on his own bed. One with out a tall order of his beautiful blonde haired crush.

He felt Bakugo move once more and this time, Eijiro turned around with him.

There he was. The first time he's seen him after being held to sleep with his best friend.

....That sounded totally weird out of context.

Bakugo's soft snores filled the quiet room as Eijiro stared at him. His eyelashes pressed against his skin, his mouth slightly parted, and his hair, perfectly spread down his cheek. It was like the universe knew how much he loved to look at him.

Maybe, it was time to tell him. Tell him how much of a dumbass he was, to fall for the person who was to focused on anything and everything else besides him.

Eijiro lifted himself off the bed with his elbows and carefully leaned over Bakugo. Just enough to reach his ears.

"I never thought of you as a friend."

It wasn't a real one, he knew that. But baby steps because right now, he heart is thumping against his chest so hard, that it might as well as rip through and tell Bakugo itself. He leaned back over and quietly sat upright, his half of the blanket falling at his side, as his feet reached the floor.

Maybe one day he'll learn not to be such a coward. He sure knows Mina would kick his ass with such a shitty confession. What was that,"I never thought of you as a friend" ?? That should've stayed in some cliched rom com.

It sounded so depressing Eijiro's not sure if he would've recognized himself if he were the one to receive whatever that was.

Suddenly he felt a sharp tugged on his arm as he fell and barley processed the bed hitting his face.

He was harshly turned over to the face the ceiling and he felt someone climb over him, their body in-between his legs.

The dark kept his face hidden, but he felt him slowly lean towards his face, getting obnoxiously close to his lips.

wha-