34- Happy Ending

Third person's POV

"Stop being dramatic dad" Tae said while shaking his head.

"Oh my godd my little baby who used to cling to me all the time is saying I am dramatic. He doesn't care about me at all now. What am I gonna do." His father said while clutching his shirt on the chest and fake sobbing.

He looked at tae who was frowning while wiping his fake tears and said "Are you even gonna come see me at funeral son !!!"
Tae sighed and shaked his head. So done with his father's dramatic self. He ignored him and hugged his mother.

They were departing back to korea now. Everyone enjoyed their stay and was thanking the over dramatic former king and the queen of the nation. Tae and jungkook hugged hyungsik and bo young while hyungsik was teasing tae about giving idea of a double marriage on which tae blushed and denied all.

Jimin went near his mom and hugged and later whispered something in her ear to which she smiled and nodded.

"Ok so we are leaving" jungkook announced as he hopped on the helicopter.

"See you" everyone said as they also hoped on the helicopter. The helicopter took off as they waved their hands.

"Amm Jimin I thought your mom was coming with us" hoseok asked.

"Oh yeah, she will come in few days. She still have some matters to take care of" jimin replied and nodded.

He kind of expecting to see yoonji one last time but she didn't show up. So with a heavy heart he just sat in the helicopter and got ready to go back.

3 days later......

Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung was sitting in the university library. Hoseok was just staring at some novel while biting his lips while tae was trying to read some encyclopaedia about musical instruments or something while jungkook was pretending to read whilst caressing tae's thigh inside the table.

Tae put his hand away but jungkook just placed it directly on his crotch this time.

Tae controlled making any sound at the sudden contact but flinched when jungkook started palming him openly.

Everyone in the university know by now that they are boyfriend. Jungkook was always around him. And whosoever try to get near jungkook has to face tae's sassy tongue first. Jungkook even attend music lectures just because he doesn't want anyone to sit next to his boyfriend.

Ok so back to the library.
"Mmmm" Tae moaned and breathed out. Ok we should knock like a civilised person. Hehehe

"Mmmh" Tae let out as he try to still jungkook's hand on his crotch. Hoseok by now was already giving weird looks to Taehyung's restless self.

Tae was getting hard but just when his pant started getting tight Jungkook took away his hand and continued to read like nothing happened.

Tae glared at him and immediately his hand rested on jungkook's clothed crotch. He unzip his pant and palmed his crotch over his boxer as he smirked. Jungkook took a hold of his hand and zipped his pants with the other. He stood up and dragged Taehyung out of the library and well you can guess what happens next.

Hoseok shook his head and he finally understood what happened.

He also want someone he can drag to the washroom. Well he was really missing yoonji but he knows there's no way he is gonna meet her.

He took his bag and went out of the library as well. He passed the male washroom and heard faint moans. He shook his head again and went towards the stairs.