39. The comeback

After 6 monthsI could say, I'm happily married, happy and well eaten, but that would be a real lie, the wedding party was shit, my mom looked unhappy, Ryan forbade me to invite my friends, I just had to pose for the pictures and some family and im...

After 6 months
I could say, I'm happily married, happy and well eaten, but that would be a real lie, the wedding party was shit, my mom looked unhappy, Ryan forbade me to invite my friends, I just had to pose for the pictures and some family and important people for Ryan, and today I'm leaving for London.

'Honey, please, I know it's all done, but I think there's still time to give up, please give it up.' My mother says and I hug her.

'When you cry I cry too, please mom, don't cry, I do it for us, it's only going to be 3 years, nothing big'. I tell her everything except the death threat, I couldn't do that to my mother, I love her too much to give her a heartbreak like that.

'Thalia'. She collapses into my arms and I wipe her tears away.

'Everything will be fine, I promise mom, everything will be back to normal soon, 3 years is nothing, I've said that, I'll be here for the festivities and important days, so don't worry, I love you so much'. I say goodbye to her, this time I'm going on a jet, courtesy of the evil duchess.

When I see Mer at the airport I manage to smile, I go to her and hug her tight.

'I missed you Thalia'. She says hugging me too.

'I know, I'm a star.' I say and hug Edward next.

'Well, let's go'. They say.

'You are going to take me to my house, aren't you?' I ask when the car starts moving.

'Yes, but first let's go to my mother's house, she wants to talk to you.' Mer says and I swallow hard, what does she have to say? I got paranoid.

'You go to the factory shareholders meeting and take control, but you need to be aware that Dylan will be there

'You go to the factory shareholders meeting and take control, but you need to be aware that Dylan will be there.'

'Why doesn't he accept the portion I gave him?' I ask.

'He wants everything, I don't have to explain everything to you.'

'All right'. I say and go home.

 I say and go home