02

10TH CENTURY ACE

Dear Hope,

You looked beautiful today. I am sorry about the way my mother yelled at you- it wasn't your fault. Anyone can mess up.

Henrik seems to like you a lot and I would like to thank you for making him feel like he also belongs. Lately, I have noticed how being the youngest has been hard for him. He is strong- he doesn't wish for me to see his pain but I know. It's the same pain sometimes I have seen in your eyes. I wish I could be the one to help you get rid of it and have a better life but even if it isn't me providing it, I want you to be happy.

I need you to be happy.

I would also like to thank you for letting me call you Hope. Though Astra means the stars, I feel that whenever I write, I write to my one shot of happiness. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like to run away with you, go somewhere far away and start once again. We could get married and have three children- two daughters and a son.

Though I know my dreams will always remain unfulfilled, I can't help but imagine your startling blue eyes looking at me with love as the sun gives a new shine to your beautiful golden hair.

I thought I loved Tatia till I met you and now that I know what love truly is, I can't help but wonder what it's going to be like being in love with you.

Yours always and forever,
Nik