Happiness

A/n: my stupid brain only tells me to update these stories when it's like 1am. My sleep schedule is f**ked

Y/n POV

I was woken up by something smashing. A plate or glass, something in the kitchen.

"Tommy!" I heard Niki say "You are going to wake Y/n up!". Slowly I stood up from the couch and made my way into the kitchen.
"It's too late, I'm up" I say groggily. Niki was standing by the cupboard getting a dustpan.
"Y/n, be careful, there's glass there" She said, glaring at Tommy.

"Can you seriously not go one day without breaking anything?" I say to him, giggling. He had made his way out of the kitchen workspace and had taken a seat next to me at the island.
"It was an accident" he whined. "And Niki, stop laughing at me!" I looked over at her, kneeled down sweeping up the glass, laughing at Tommys excuses.

"Where's Will and Toby? I ask, standing up to get a bowl and the cereal.
"They went out to get some milk..." Tommy said, before starting to laugh. Niki started giggling too.

"What's so funny?" I say, feeling slightly embarrassed.
"You poured your cereal already!" He said, pointing at me.
"And?" I ask, still half asleep remember.
"There's no milk, dumbass" he laughs. I stared at him, then my bowl, then Niki, who was also holding in giggles.
"Shove off!" I say before dumping the cereal back in the box.

Time skip - Wilbur and Toby home, eating breakfast

"What are we doing today?" Toby asked, breaking the silence.
"Me and Niki were thinking of going Ice skating, you guys can come if you want?" Will said. Even though I was still tired from my terrible night sleep last night, ice skating had always been one of my favorite hobbies, so I instantly wanted to go.

"Can I vlog It?" Tommy asked.
"Yeah, I can show everyone how quickly I can hurt myself!" Toby said enthusiastically. Will and I looked at each other. He gave me a quick are you good with it face, and I replied with a nod.

"Yeah that should be fine. We have to leave soon though, so everyone start getting ready after breakfast" Will instructed.
"Will, you sound like my dad!" Tommy said, jokingly. Instead of joking back at him, Will just stared at him. Tommy went suddenly quiet.
"Good" he replied in a very serious tone.

Tommy laughed, letting the half dying whale noise come out of his mouth. I smile slightly to myself. I loved his laugh.

After breakfast I got changed into my outfit for the day (make it anything you want, I couldn't care less) started to head out of my room. Before I got to the stairs I heard Toby and Tommy arguing about something, and me being the sticky beak I am, wanted to investigate.

Both were in Tobys room
While I was walking down the hall I could hear them talking about Tommys shirt.

"Wear something different for once!" Toby said.
"No, I like my shirt!" Tommy cried back. Thinking they were just having a conversation that I could easily fix with my non-resistant fashion, I walked up to the door.

Tommy was facing away from the door, Toby sitting on his bed. Tommy had no shirt on.

Oh shit

Tommys POV

I was losing my argument against Toby. He wanted me to wear another shirt that wasn't my red and white one. He had come in to my room to try and help me find another one.

I took my shirt off to try one on that he had landed me, but only realised then it was the most ugly af shirt that existed.

I could hear some sort of footsteps outside Tobys room, but ignored it. That is until I flicked my eyes around to see Y/n standing there.