Heights

Y/n POV

Me and Tommy walked arm in arm for a little, him occasionally shoving me into the wall, me doing the same.

All of a sudden I caught myself looking up towards his head, taking in how tall he really was.

After a few seconds he looked back and caught my gaze.

"What you staring at?" He asked

"Nothing"

"You were staring. Must be at my amazingly good looking features!"

"I was not! I was just looking at how tall you are"

"Yes I am very tall, 6 foot 3 actually"

"Why?" I ask

"What do you mean?"

"Why height?" I say in a whining tone. Tommy laughed and messed up my hair.

"I must be just too insanely tall and handsome for anyone to know!"

"Who said anything about being handsome?" I ask, smirking at him.

"I think you did, that's why you were staring" I felt my cheeks flush red at that statement.

"And there we go..." he said, poking my red cheeks, smirking.

"Oh shut up!" I cried, laughing. I looked down at my feet and felt Tommys arm rest on my head, yet proving how short I am next to him.

I took my hand to rest on his shoulders and we continued to walk. After a short while we reached the huge ferris wheel. It's immense height almost staring us down.

I looked over to Tommy, who had a terrified look plaster on his face.

"Big man Tommy isn't scared is he" I heard Wilbur say, laughing. He and Niki had takes Toby and already lined up in the que.

Tommy looked down and met my eyes.
"It's really high! Like really, really high" He said, scared, but sort of laughing.

"Don't be a pussy, it's not that bad" I say taking his hand and running after Will, Niki and Toby.

After waiting for a good 15 minutes in line, we made it to the small room that would take us up into the sky. Tommy was still holding my hand, giving it a scared squeeze every now and again.

We took a seat and started moving upwards. I took a glance over to Tommy to see his eyes glued shut and his knees up to his chest.

"Hey, it's ok" I said resuringly.

"I know, it's just very high"

"Are you scared of heights, Tom Simons?" I said, giggling

"Fuck off" he said, laughing back. I smiled as he set his feet down and opened his eyes. He put his arm around me and we kinda just sat there for a little bit.

That is until Will started to tease me and Tommy and made the whole situation even more uncomfortable

"Looks like Tommys finally found a woman, bad news is she's my sister"

"Will shut up, me and Tommy are not dating" I snap back at him, shuffling slightly away from Tommy.

"Looks like he's back to square one"

"Toby I have loads of girlfriends, if you need to know. And the all love me"

"Oh, Y/n is sad now" Will said, laughing

"I don't give a shit about how many girlfriends Tommy has" I said quickly, even though I kind of did. Don't know why my heart sinks a little when he talks about all the girlfriends he supposedly has, I don't have those types of feelings for him.

Do I?

I snapped out of my daze as the sound of Tobys loud voice ringing through my ears.

"Look how high we are! Look I can almost see Brighton"

"No you can't Tubbo, Brighton is 2 hours away"

"I can see the Queens house!" Tommy said loudly. "She's my most loyal girlfriend, said she will never leave England!"

I laughed and pressed my forehead against the glass. Suddenly I felt two hands against my back, as if they were pushing out of the box.

"TOMMY!" I shreaked loudly, turning around to hit him on the arm. "Don't do that!"

"BAHAHAH!"

"I'm serious, I could have died"

"You wouldn't have died, I wouldn't have let you". He said, proudly.

"You'd probably fall out whilst trying to save her" Niki said, giggling.

"Shut up Niki" he said, shying away slightly.

"Hey look," I said, "We are back on the ground"

Tommy turned around and stood up immediately. "Oh Thank god!"

"You weren't scared, were you Tommy?" Toby said, hopping out of the small box.

"No, not at all" Tommy said, brushing himself off.

"Nope, defiantly not scared were we" I said, taking his arm.

"Oh can you guys just shut up!" He said, shoving me away, playfully.

"Where to now?" Niki asked.

"I dunno, what else is there to do in London?" Tommy asked

"We could go get ice cream or something?" Wilbur suggested.

"Is that really the best we can think of?" I asked, bored.

"Have you got any better ideas?" Will asked

"Well, there is... um..."

"Exactly" he said, turning away in thought.

"We could recreate the KSI vlog, go for a walk?" Tommy said.

"Yeah, let's do That!" I said enthusiastically.

"You two can, Me and Niki and Toby have to go shopping. Niki is redecorating and dragging us along." Will said, giving Niki a sly look.

"Do I have to, can't I go with Tommy and Y/n" Toby said, whining.

"Ok Tubbo, me and Niki will go shopping, and the three children can go for a walk around London."

"Ok, meet up here at 4?"

"Yep sounds good" I replied.

Niki and Will walked off back towards Wills car, and the three of us walked off the other way.

An: this next part about the walk around is basically Ranboos vlog but replace Ranboo with Y/n. I wasn't stuffed to write the whole walk so we gonna time skip because why not.

Time skip - 4:00

"Hey Will!" I said loudly, waving happily at my brother.

"How was the walk with the childs?" He asked me, smirking at Tommy and Toby.

"It was quite enjoyable, actually!" I said, grinning.

"Especially with me!" Tommy said.

"If your head gets any bigger you will need more than 3 cameras to focus on your head" I cackled, punching him in this torso lightly.

"I think it's about time to go home now..." Will said, placing his arm around my shoulders and slowly waking me away from Tommy, who was about to hit me back.

"Still scared of heights though..." I laughed, smiling back at Tommy, who was sticking the finger up at me.

I simply laughed.
_________________________________________Heloo my beautiful readers. Hope you liked this chapter. Thank you so much for 150 reads. I know it's not massive but it does mean alot so thankyouuuuu.
Also sorry for the inconsistent updates I have ran out of motivation, although I will not desert this book.

1136 words.