Chapter 01

♡︎♡︎

Hello guys !
First at all I would like to thanks ya all that you find this book interesting to read and added that in your reading List .

シ︎

First at all I want to clear a things . That is I don't have any intention of ruin any idol image . And this my most Requested FF from my Facebook friends :)

☽︎

Hope you'll enjoy it .

Lu Han pov ~~~

It's been 6 years since I came back to China from Korea. Sometimes I miss my favorite Korean people a lot. So I thought I'd come back from Korea again. For this I gave him a new passport but after that covid 19 has spread all over the world .

~~~~~~~ Time skipped ~~~~~~~

It's been a year. The China Government opened the lockdown so I thought I would go this time. As promised, I bought a ticket that day and left for Korea. It's getting late. So I thought I would go to one of my friends house near the airport. I thought for a bit and see the nearest home is Chanyeol's . So I went to his house. I knocked on the door. Chanyeol heard the sound, opened the door and hugged me.

Chanyeol : Brother, how are you?

Me : I'm fine. How r u

ChanyeoL : I'm fine. After so long you remembered us ?

Me : I remembered a long time ago but I Couldn't come because of Covid 19 .

Chanyeol : It's good to hear that  you're here .  I miss you so much.

Me : and me too

Chanyeol looked at me and smiled.

Me : hey , Don't ya tell me to go inside?

Chanyeol: You mean  you will stay here?

Me: Yes. Why? Any problems?

Chanyeol: No, no, no problem. I thought you were booking a hotel.

Me: Yes, I could. I am rich you know .

Now get out of my way . Let me in I said and  I pushed him inside.

I went to my room and freshed up and came to Chanyeol who was in the kitchen.

Me : What the heck. What are you doing?

Chanyeol: Are you blind or not?  I'm cooking can't you see ?

Me : Why do you cook? Where is your housemaid? - Didn't she come today?

(Chanyeol mind: If there is a working girl, then she will come.)

Channyeol: No, brother, don't talk anymore. What happened to that girl I don't know she hasn't been coming for 2 days.

Me : Oh ... what are you cooking?

Chanyeol: I will fry paratha and eggs.

Me : Well fold. I am coming after seeing your house. Ohh , don't give much oil in paratha cuz I don't eat much oil .

(Chanyeol mind  : I can't eat by myself and he gives me orders. Why did he come to my house. He couldn't go to Sehun's house. They are Hanhun whatever .)

I looked around the house and came back to the kitchen.

Me :  What? Now the cooking is not over?

Chanyeol: No, it's over.

Me: Oh ... how many layers did you make with it?

Chanyeol: 2 piece.

Me : It's only been 2 hours so far. Are you kidding?

Chanyeol: I was frying a lot of but they are burned .

Me : Got it ... there's nothing to do with you. You don't have to make anything else. I order online. Tell me what you wanted to eat ?

(Chanyeol mind 🧠: I think Lu Han will treat me today . Wow !! My lovely Brother .)

Chanyeol: Well, order two pizzas and a cold drink.

Me : Well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skipped

A little later we heard a knock on the door and we opened the door and saw the delivery boy standing with our pizza.

Delivery Boy: Sir, your pizza.
Me: Thank you. How much  the bill is ?

Delivery Boy: ৳ 575.

Me : Chanyeol give him money .

CHANYEOL: Shall I?

Me : Then who will?

Chanyeol: You gave the order.

Me: You wanted to eat. Give it to him soon
.
Then Chanyeol said goodbye to the delivery boy with money.
The two of us sat on the sofa and started eating.

Me: You know I could pay if I wanted to. You know I'm rich. But I did not give. Because I am a guest in your house, you will feed me.

(Chanyeol mind 🧠:  fucking rich 😒.  All the rich people call himself  rich but don't spend a single money. Damn stingy.)

Then we finished eating  pizza and went to sleep.

-🌙