Jo Tum na ho . . .

"Raman

"Raman." He tried hard to control his smile but his lips betrayed him, as she entered his cabin.

"Abhi nahi hai, Ishita." He muttered glancing back at his laptop where he was trying make sense of the numbers in the screen.
(Abhi is not here, Ishita.)

"Issi liye toh aayi hu." He smiled as she mumbled and without even looking at her he could tell she was pouting.
(I know that's why I came.)

"Toh batayo kya kaam hai?" He asked her, somehow controlling his eyes from trailing on her body.
(Tell me what's the matter.)

Bhallas and Iyers are well know name in the Delhi both for their business and their friendship. And nowadays for two eligible bachelors in town; Abhimanyu Iyer and Raman Kumar Bhalla. And who could forgot Ishita Iyer, Abhimanyu's sister.

He still has no idea when that small girl always clutching the teddy bear with two ponies turn to this beautiful woman infront of him. The way she used to follow them around asking to play along still fresh in his mind.

Maybe he does, that's why his eyes lingers on her body these days.

This girl right here is your best friend's sister if you have forgotten, his conscious provided again.

"Aapko pata hai aaj kya hai?" She softly asked and then only he noticed her one hand behind her back.
(Do you know what day is today?)

"I don't know. Kuch important hai?" He tried to remember "Tumhara birthday toh nahi hai. . ."
(I don't know. Is it something important. Its not your birthday . . .)

"Kya Raman aap bhi. Aaj 14 Feb hai." She exclaimed making his smile with her innocence.
(You are too much. Its 14th feb.)

"Oh acha. Happy Valentine's Day." He wished her before looking back at his laptop.

"Raman." He sighed as she sang his name and he provided her the attention she demanded.

"Happy Valentine's Day." She muttered forward her untill hidden arm to him adorned with a beautiful red rose.

"Tum sab ko rose de rahi ho?" He asked taking it from her making her glare him.
(You are giving rose to everyone in office?)