Epilogue

"She has gained consciousness

"She has gained consciousness." Doctor waited for the reaction from two young men infront of him but they just blinked.

"She may sleep after some time but is out of danger." He continued scribbling something in the paper. "She is still dehydrated and recovering so avoid crying or draining her energy but also don't act like everything is normal. Use guilt, love, emotional blackmailing, everything you can do to make her realise her value. Don't hesitate to use the word suicide if needed."

"I would recommend weekly therapy, we can always reduce as she gets better." Forwarding the slip he added "Personally, I would recommend her. She is good with such cases."

Both of them nodded softly, processing his words and turned to each other as the doctor left.

Its been 2 days since she was admitted. With much prussian they had sent Mr and Mrs Iyer to home with a promise to keep them updated.

While Raman and Abhimanyu were taking turns, to go to canteen and few hours uncomfortable sleep in the hospital chair. Too sacred they will miss it when she is awake.

And now the time came both were hesitating.

What were they supposed to say? Ringing in their mind.

"Mai Amma-Appa ko batadeta hu." Abhi sat on the chair.
(I will inform our parents.)

Raman took a deep breath taking the initiation and moved toward her room.

A lone drop on his cheek as she saw her pale figure. With all the make up gone, he could see her dark circles. Her eyes filled with guilt, lips wobbling as if she is going to burst in tears.

He rushed toward her settling on the stool beside her bed, he held her hand tight.

Trying to making sure, she is there.

There with him.

Alive.

"Ishita." He whispered as she tighten her hand around his.

"Sorry . . . I am so sorry. . . I don't know. . ." She cried "Mai Amma, Appa, bahi ko kese face karungi. . . I should have died."
(How will I face them. . .I should have just died.)

"Shh. . .shh." He hurriedly wiped her tears trying to calm her down "KOI KUCH nahi kahega. Mai hu naa."
(NOONE will say ANYTHING. I am right here.)