╰┈➤ ❝ [𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙂𝙁] ❞

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

The fresh air of Okinawa came rushing through the airport doors as I stepped outside. Mid-day, sun shining, nice cool breeze....and best of all?

"(NAME)!" Reki called out to me as he charged toward me.

"REKI!!!" I ran towards him dropping my bags and jumping onto him, giving him a hug.

We stood there in silence, as I slowly let my legs down from around Reki's waist to the floor. We were still hugging after 6 minutes, then I broke the silence.

"I missed you! It's been awful not being able to skate with you." I let go of him, and reached down to pick up everything I dropped. But Oka had already picked everything up for me.

"I missed you too! Langa isn't here though, he's watching over the shop right now so he couldn't come meet you at your arrival." He rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

"Aw, well I can't wait to meet him! You've bragged about him so much it's almost like I already know him." I giggled at him with a small smile.

"Well come on!!! Let's go meet him!" Reki grabbed two skateboards from the back of Oka's truck.

"Hey Oka, we're gonna ride our skateboards to the shop? That ok? Oh and is that ok with you (Name)?" He turned to Oka and then back at me.

"Yeah sure," Oka replied.

"Yes! It's been forever since I last skated!" I said taking my board from Reki.

"Sweet! See you Oka~" He set his skateboard down and took off.

"HEY WAIT FOR ME!" I followed right behind him.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

We soon neared the shop, and we ran inside. I got inside first, "I WON! HAHA!!!!"

Reki put a hand on my shoulder, "Damn it! You're are crazy fast for someone who hasn't been skating for *******."

"Oh hey Reki," Langa, or at least who I assumed was Langa, came from the back room.

"Oh right! Langa, (Name). (Name), Langa." Me and Langa shook hands as Reki introduced us.

"You must be the infamous Snow of S." I said with a sarcastic smile.

"And you must be Reki's online girlfriend-" Me and Reki's faces froze as Langa spoke that sentence.

"NO NO NO NONONONONONONO-" Reki started waving his hands in front of his chest.

"Oh sorry, I'm not his online girlfriend. I'm just a friend. I had been out of town due to personal business." I said with a smile, but you could see the red pigment on my cheeks.

"Oh. I'm sorry for assuming." Langa apologized.

"Well, it's mostly Reki's fault. It's the way he talks about you." Oka came through the door joining the convention.

"Aw." I said as i turned to look towards Reki.

"Hey!! Well anyways, I'm not meant to be working today so, if you want...I can help you get settled back into your room back home?" Reki did the thing again where he rubs the back of his neck.

"Sure!" I rushed outside.

"Reki, just tell her I already dropped all her stuff off at home." Oka told Reki as he walked out the door.

"Alright! So Oka just said yours stuffs at home, so wanna skate there?" Reki gave me his sparkling eyes look. He looks like a puppy.

"Hell yeah!" We both set off on our skateboards and headed off to the house.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

"Mr. and Mrs. (Last Name)~ Guess who I brought back!" Reki shouted as he opened the door to my house.

Then you could see my little sister running full speed right as she turned the corner of the hallway, at me. She ran straight into my legs, hugging them tight.

"Hey Kokomi!" I picked her up and swung her around in circles. Then my parents came down the hallway, then giving me a greeting hug each.

"Welcome home, (Name)." My mom said with a smile.

"It's nice to be home!" I sighed happily and set my sister down, "Well me and the red-head are going to go and un-pack my stuff, come on!" I grabbed my bags that had been placed by the door earlier and ran upstairs, with Reki following right behind me.

Right as I entered my room I handed my stuff to Reki and jumped onto my bed. "mmmmm...................." I held the blankets close to my face, almost falling asleep.

"(Name)! No sleeping, you can sleep after we finish. Cause I won't do it for you." Reki shook me awake.

"Hush.." I held my finger up to his mouth. I laid down for another 5 minutes before actually getting up and starting to unpack my stuff.

"How was America? Was it fun?" Reki said, as he sat down on my bed.

"It was really awesome! The intership was amazing too, but I'm not sure if I'd move there. I'm still deciding." I sat up beside him.

"Oh, ok. Well...maybe you do belong in Japan then..." Reki turned to face away from me doing his little fidget.

"Awww, Reki. Did you really miss me that badly that you are you trying to convince me to stay here?" I turned his face towards me.

"Well yeah! I didn't have anyone to hang out with until Langa came!" Reki crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks.

I got behind him and started to pull lightly on his cheeks in directions(think reki and miya after he raced langa). "Reki~ Oh Precious Reki~~~ He still needs me to survive!" I sat back down, still behind him.

He turned around to face me, "Hey! Don't think about doing that again, (Nickname)! Cause I'll get you first!!" He grabbed my cheeks and do the exact same thing.

"WHEKEY!" I said soon bursting out into laughter.

He grabbed my waist and started tickling me. Then he stopped messing with me, "Oh crap, I've got to babysit the girls, I have you go! See you tomorrow at work!!" He raced out the door, but coming back to grab his bag.

_________
A/N

Eeee! I was so excited with this Idea for a new reki fic. me and a friend came up with it together :)