╰┈➤ ❝ [Back At S] ❞

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

"I can't find it!" I threw my clothes out of my closet, constantly hitting Reki in the face.

"Mmmmmhh mmmmh hhmmm!" (Reki)

"What-" I turned around and saw Reki stuck under a pile of clothing, "Oh!" I started taking the clothes off of him and helped him of the floor.

"Thanks," (Reki)

"Back to the topic, what am I supposed to do if I can't find it!" I started frantically searching my closet again.

"Why don't you just wear something different then? We found your mask and that's the most important part, so you really don't need your old skating clothes." Reki said as he handed me some of my clothes, my normal outfit I wear a lot.

(Pick 😌)

"Well, I guess you're right

"Well, I guess you're right.." I took what he handed me and went to change.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

Reki took the shop motorcycle since we had an order to deliver as well tonight, I rode with him.

"Wow! It's been forever since I've been to S! I'm so excited!" I squeezed Reki's stomach since I couldn't really throw my hands up in the air.

"You're gonna love it! Wait 'till you see Langa skate!!! He's so freaking awesome!" Reki looked slightly behind him to gesture he was excited too, but he immediately looked back at the road.

"I'm actually more excited to see Miya skate!" (Y/n)

"Really? Well you're gonna love it!" Reki did a cool stop where he turned and stopped where our right sides were facing Langa, Miya, and two grown adults. "Hey guys, I brought (Y/n)."

Reki got off the bike and offered his hand to me. I took it and he helped me get off. "Hey, Reki. Me and Miya can introduce her to everyone while you deliver the skateboard." Langa offered.

"Oh alright, is that ok with you (Nick/Name?)" Reki turned to me and then let go of my hand.

"I mean I would prefer you but it's alright!" I smiled and turned to face Langa while Reki ran off.

"Well you've met Miya...When you used to come to S, did you ever meet Joe or Cherry?" He looked towards the two.

"Well never like spoke with them, I mean they were like those popular rich people you don't ever speak to cause they're famous and stuff..But I knew who they were. Um.." Joe stuck his hand out towards me after walking closer.

"Nice to meet you," I shook his hand. Then Cherry came closer and did the same.

"Of course as you've heard, Reki spoke about you a lot." I shook his hand as well.

"I have heard it a lot, but nice to meet you! Reki has told me a lot about you guys, um and one other guy...I believe his name was..." I took my phone out and scrolled through my Discord messages with him. "Yeah Shadow! It was Shadow."

"Oh Shadow is running late." Miya looked up from his Switch, "He's at work."

"Oh well alright then...Um we are allowed to skate whenever today right or is there a beef?" I looked at Langa.

"Not that I know of," He looked at Cherry and Joe and they both shook their heads no at him and me.

"Alright then! Tell Reki that I'm skating down the path then!" I rushed down to the starting point and took off the moment I reached the gates.

It was so exhilarating to be skating at high speeds down hills and around the sharp corners again. I reached a corner and did a casper slide along the rim. It was something Reki told me someone did during a race with him, thought I would give it a go. Turns out I could do it!

I came across the long straight away, so I stood up straight and just let the air flow through my hair. It was cold but felt nice, like a nice midnight breeze.

I heard someone coming up behind me, but I couldn't look back, not with the speed at was going. That would be reckless.

"Hey (Y/n)! Langa told me you went to skate. But wow you're really good.." Reki came up beside me. I slowed down and so did he. Then I looked over at him and just smiled happily, I mean why wouldn't I? I'm in my favorite place, with my favorite person.

________________

A/N

Heyyyyyyy~ How are you guys? Hope you're doing well! Bye for now!! <3