Freya does not work alone-4

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to @Danthepigeonman. He is someone on my team who helps me think of ideas so this is for his hard work and dedication.

Pauls pov:

Its been a week and I can't get Mya off my mind. I mean the only thing I can normally think about is myself. Unless it's that weird white powder I ate of the floor last week. It made me feel like I could fly. Which yk obviously I can because I'm a pigeon.

I haven't seen Freya since I knocked her out. She's probably just scared of me. Who wouldn't be.

Freya's Pov:

I CANT BELIEVE THAT BACK STABBING WRINKLY PIGEON ASS SHIT FACE. HOW DARE SHE MAKE A MOCKERY OUT OF ME THE ONE AND ONLY FREYAAAAAAA!

Anyway so I phoned my new boyfriend/old ex Cj.

He was dating this other pigeon. But I got rid of her ;)

On the phone I told him to come over so I could kill Mya but after that I'm going to break up with him and start dating Paul.

You reader might be thinkin "Why would Paul start dating Freya if she killed his crush?"

Well if he doesn't I will tell the whole world he has a camera in his eyes and is working for the fbi.

See us pigeons are not that dumb.

a/n sorry if the tense changes I don't really know how stories work :) Xx