omg the drama

Myas POV 

Everyone jumps as the door slams shut. Chirping whispers broke out among all the guests.

I look towards paul in confusion, he looks back with an even more confused (BUT VERY SEXY) face.

Someone clears there throat. Its a Cj at the top of the stairs. "Please Cheer for the FANTASTIC  FREYAAAAAAA"

the doors slowly open and from behind the freya emerges in a fugly poopoo caca brown dress.

young and beautiful by lana del rey (GOD) starts playing over the speakers.

i turn to paul "why would she pick this song she neither of those things".

Paul giggles. Oh how cute he is.

No one cheers as she makes her way down the spiral staircase. 

"YOU ARE PROBABLY WONDERING WHY I HAVE CRASHED THE PIGEON ANUAL PARTY" freya squarks loudly to the crowd.

"none of us rlly care to be honest" someone in the crowd shouts which makes everyone burst out laughing.

"SHUT UP" Freya goes bright red "someone here as STOLEN something which belongs to me. Youre probably wondering WHO? WHAT?. " She starts to make her way into the centre of the crowd. "MY BELOVED PAUL. WAS STOLEN FROM ME BY BITCH MYA. SHE MUST OF BRAINWASHED HIM THE PHYSCO BIRD."

Paul shouts from my side, "YOUR THE PHYSCO BITCH"

"YEAH, i didnt steal him he just KNOWS im better, UR A DELOUSINAL PIGEON FREYA JUST ACCEPT NO ONE LOVES YOU"

"UR GUNNA REGRET SAYING THAT TO ME MYA.........." 

HI ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I UPDATED SORRY. HOPE U CAN FORGIVE ME BC IVE GIVIEN YOU THIS AWSOME CHAPTER WHICH WILL CAUSE UR DEPRESSION Xx LOVE U