Background

Main Character-
Rose DuPont

How I imagine her^Characters: Draco Malfoy Blaise Zabini Theodore NottMatteo RiddleDaphne Greengrass Astoria Greengrass Pansey ParkinsonHarry Potter Ron Weasley Hermione Granger Neville Longbottom

How I imagine her^
Characters:
Draco Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Theodore Nott
Matteo Riddle
Daphne Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass
Pansey Parkinson
Harry Potter
Ron Weasley
Hermione Granger
Neville Longbottom

Rose DuPont is in slither in her 6th year and is dating Draco Malfoy, her family is originally french and she is a pure blood and her family is rich. She is very close friends with Pansy Parkinson, Theodore Nott, Matteo Riddle, Blasé Zabini, Daphne Greengrass.
She is very talented in all of her subjects but especially Potions and Herbiology, her hobbies are finger skating, dancing and drawing. She can speak french, and Italian.
Her parents and her are not Deatheaters.
_________backstory________________

Rose has been dating Draco since year 4 (GOF) and in this story she will be going through a break up, it will be set in year 6 (HBP) but draco won't be as sad (ifykwim) it will start in September and I will make the break up not straight away so we get a tad bit of a build up.
Each chapter will have a song to it so we can have the emotions of Rose made into the story. In the story Rose will have a romantic spark at one point with Theo but will not have a relationship (just a heads up), and Astoria Greengrass will be in the same year as Rose.

Enjoy my story!