Taehyung - criminal

I had always been somewhat of a good girl. My grades were always kept up to date. I never skipped class and if I did it was with a good reason. I always studied hard and hardly went to some of the college parties that were held. I went to the first one and. I go every now and then. I'm more of a chilled and relaxed person, who doesn't want to waste their time drinking alcohol and failing college. Tonight was one of those nights where my friends had begged me to come to the end of the year college party. At first I didn't want to go but my friends somehow convinced me. I felt different tonight, I wanted to hook up with someone so I can at least say I've done it. I wanted to get absolutely drunk to the point where I'll wake up with the worst hangover.

"Y/N!"

"Bedroom!"

"Are you ready to drunk?"

"Yes. I'm ready for this might just to let go of everything"

"I like this talking"

"Jeon Soyeon you promise to make sure I don't cause any bad trouble tonight. I just want to drink and maybe hook up with someone alright"

"Ok. I understand. Just drink, Hook up and no getting into trouble"

"Thank you. Shall we get going?"

"Yes.

•••
We entered the club and I felt my heart besting faster as we walked through the groups of people to reach the bar. I noticed a lot more security within the area than usual. I turned to the bartender to ask him.

"How come there's more security than usual?"

"There's a criminal going around so the police wanted to enforce more security so you can still party whilst being protected"

"Oh, what's the crime that was committed?"

"Murder. The dude has killed two people already"

"Shit. I think I might just stay by the bar the whole night"

"Don't have to do that sweetie, the security in here is top level"

"Ok. Then I'll take a vodka red Bull please"

We were handed our drinks and soon made our way to the dance floor. How the hell is everyone so calm and dancing when a killer could enter the club at any given moment. Soyeon had left me to go dance with some guy across the club and she had been there for the past hour, whereas I was dancing with a few people but it became too hot into the club.

"Soyeon, I'm just stepping outside for some fresh air"

"Ok sweetie"

I placed my empty glass on the bar as I walked outside. The cold breeze hot my skin and it felt nice. I walked a few steps away from the club to leave against a wall when I heard a groaning sound coming from the side. I poked my head round the corner to see a person on the floor holding their side. Under the faint light I could see some blood dropping in the floor.

"Shit. Excuse me, are you alright? Do I need to call someone?"

"Help, please"

I slowly walked towards the person and was soon met with piercing brown eyes looking at me.

"Tae?"

"You know me?"

"Kim Taehyung, you sat next to me in Science class in high school"

"Oh, right. Well you can go"

"Why would I?"

"Just leave like everyone else did in high school. Why would you help me. I'm still the same loser"

"You weren't a loser. I'm fact, you are a pretty cool dude. I'd be lying if I said I didn't fancy you a little bit"

"Oh right, look can you just find something to stop the bleeding and then leave me alone. I don't want to hurt you"

"Why would you hurt me?"

"Unless you want to be the third person on my kill list, then help me and then run away"

"You're the killer on the loose?"

"That's me"

I crouched down and took my jacket and wrapped it around his waist and tied it tight making sure to add some pressure onto his wound. I placed his arm around my shoulder as I helped him stand up. I could hear the faint sound of the sirens in the background as I stared at his face.

"Still handsome. How the fuck did you not get a girlfriend?"

"Like I said, I was a loser. Nobody wanted me"

"I would've"

It went quiet for a while as we continued to stare at each other before we heard loud voices.

"You two check the club, we'll check the alley way"

Panic rose in me and I could only think of one thing that may shy the police away from the alley. I don't know why I'm helping a killer but I know he won't hurt me.

"Y/N run now"

"No way in hell"

Just then we saw the light of a torch being illuminated against the wall as I grabbed Tae's collar and placed my lips upon his, pulling his hood up to cover his hair.

"Oh, it's just some kids making out. Hey kids! Get home safe ok!"

I stuck my thumb up as we continued kissing until they were gone. I was the first to pull away as Taehyung just looked at me like I just killed something.

"Is it bad that I want to kiss you again Y/N?"

"Is it bad that I liked that kiss. Oh my gosh I just kissed a criminal!"

"Quiet down will you. So, can I kiss you again?"

"Yes you may but can we head back to my apartment. Somewhere the police won't find you"

•••

I couldn't keep my lips away from his as we stumbled through my front door. I lived alone so thankfully I didn't have to worry about any roommates freaking out over the fact that there's a killer in the place.

"This is so wrong but feels so right Tae"

"If I knew you kissed like this I would've clamped you in the silly closet back in high school"

"You've got all night to claim me, so do it Mr Criminal"

"Oh I will and maybe I'll do it again and again, Ms Innocent"

That night was unforgettable. There were hickeys everywhere on the both of us. I'm pretty sure the neighbours got woken up during the night. It's night 3:24 am and I letting it sink in that I just slept with a fucking killer, who by the way is freaking amazing in the bedroom. A small smiled crept upon my lips as I turned to look at Tae. How can an sweet good looking guy do something so evil. I'll never know. But mama, I might be in love with a criminal.