🤍Chapter 1

Hello My Loves!  How are you today? This is my first story so its most likely going to be horrid.  If I Misspell a word or my grammar is off, please let me know!  I take constructive criticism but please be nice to one another, I will mute you if I see otherwise.
______________________________________

Izukus POV:

 I was sleeping when I heard a knock at my door, I look at the time and it was 6:00am. 

   Why did someone have to wake me up when I can finally get some peaceful sleep?  Sleep that rids me of my everyday pain and suffering but is also something I dread because of the agonizing nightmares.

"Who's the hell is at my door at 6:00am?" I whispered as I get up to open the door.

"Hey Uraraka, what's up?"

"Nothing I just came by to tell you the whole class is going to have a party on Friday!"

   Damn she looks excited; I wish I could be as excited as her. I mean I won't have a mark and I know it and even if I did it wouldn't be who I want it to be.

"Ok... isn't that on New Year's Eve?" I asked.

"Yeah, we all want to be together when we get our marks."

   Well, isn't that great. I'll have to be around my classmates when I'm supposed to get my mark. God why must you hate me so much?

"Ok I will be there; I have to get ready for school now." I say with the smile that fools everyone into thinking that everything is ok.

"Izuku..."

"Yeah?"

"It's Sunday. We don't have school."

"Ok now I feel stupid" I chuckled.

"My goodness ok, I will be in my dorm. Bye Izuku!"

"Bye Uraraka!"

   After she left, I decided to get dressed into my gym uniform and go train at ground Gamma. I need to get stronger for All Might. I can't let him down any more than I already have or worst I don't want him to take away OFA and give it to Mirio. Then my dreams would really be over.

   When I opened my dorm door, I ran into Kacchan. Great now I have to deal with him and his anger issues.  How problematic.

"Hey Kacchan!" I said with my stupid fake smile.

"What do you want you nerd?!" He had his normal scowl on his face.

   Damn him, why is he so loud?  I hate him so much; all he ever did was torcher me but all I can do is walk around and act like everything's fine.  Ugh, I hate that I have to act nice to someone that has never showed me one ounce of kindness in my entire life!!  it's so annoying.

   But...do I really hate him?  Yes, he put me through hell, but we've been friends for years.  It's hard to hate someone that's been with you for that long.

Knocking myself out of my thoughts again I finally answered.

"Nothing!" I say with a nervous smile.

"Tch, whatever you damn nerd."
-

----------------------------------------------------------
   Ok so with some nice common sense that I suddenly have I decided to take my friends advice and fix the 2 chapters that I have posted. So, thank you friend, I am sure you know who you are!:D Also, I know this chapter was kind of cringe in the beginning and that's because in order to fix it I would have to re-write the entire chapter and I would rather do that when I have more time. Anyway, have a great day/night my Loves<3.
- Aspen