🤍Chapter 2

Hello my loves how are you? Today I have blessed you with your daily Bakudeku, so please enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{time skip!! It's now Thursday}
Izukus POV:

 I decided to go to the store to get some snacks for the party on Friday.  School was exhausting but I'll push through until the end of the day.

   While I got ready, I asked the rest of the class to make a list on the things we need from the store for the dorms. I personally asked Mina what we needed for the party considering she's the one hosting it.

   By the time I was ready to go the class had already made a whole paper full of things that we need from the store. Not counting the paper Mina gave me which was also full. The list from the class concluded of a bunch a sweets and candy from mostly my squad and the Bakusquad.( not counting Iida considering he was the one asking for all of the healthy food.)

   Now the list from Ashido on the other hand contained variations of chips, candy, and drinks (Sodas, water, etc.) She also had me grab some decorations for the party and as you could imagine she did not make it easy on me at all. She had written down many different things, some of which I didn't even know existed and/or could be used for parties.

Once I had gotten on my shoes and was heading out the door I was stopped by Todoroki.

"Hey Midoriya." he said as monotonous as ever.

"Hey Todoroki! What's up?" I say with as much energy as I could muster.

"Nothing, just thought I would come with you. I don't think it would be easy carrying all of the bags back to the dorms by yourself."

He's not wrong, I guess he could come. It would be a great help!

"Sure Todoroki!" I say with a big smile but of course even then that was fake.

Everything these days are fake. Friends, smiles, family, my will to live- No! I don't need at think like that. At least not right now.

"Midoriya, are you ok?" He said with a touch of concern in his voice.

Come on Deku can't you go a day without worrying people?  How pathetic. Please stop.

"Yes, I'm fine, why do you ask?" I ask with a smile. While on the inside, I was torturing myself with these awful thoughts.

"You were just lost in thought, that's all."

"Oh, alright then! But yes I am fine! We better get going, it's going to be dark soon and we want to be back before curfew!"

   As I said this, I also opened the door to the dorms and walked out, making sure I had everything I needed.  

 I really don't want to be out longer than I have too.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello my loves I know that these chapters aren't very long but I do think they will start getting longer as I continue to write this book, so don't worry. Also I do hope this is much better than what it was before! Anyway I hope you enjoyed, have a great night/day my loves<3
-Aspen🤍