Part 1 - 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎

June 20th

Dear Diary,

I can't believe it's already summer. It seems like just yesterday I was entering high school, and now my first year is over. Wow, time flies during your first year, I guess. Bailey told me I just had so much to do that I barely remember it all, which is why it went so fast.

I'm super excited for summer. Bailey and I have each day planned out. We'll spend so much time at the beach I might become permanently sunburned. I just hope my mom doesn't insist on tagging along on every beach day like last year. That was such a mess, but I have no doubt she'll be worried too much about Lucas going off to Connecticut to prepare for college in the fall; she won't even think about the beach.

Also, my birthday is coming up! I'll be 16! Dang. I don't even know what I want to do for my birthday. Bailey and I spent so much time planning the perfect summer that I completely forgot about planning a party. Maybe we'll just spend all day at the beach and end it with a bonfire, you know, keep it with the "beach theme" we planned this summer. Or maybe I could stow away in Lucas' luggage and fly to Connecticut as an early birthday celebration. Whatever I do, it's gonna be great.

Until tomorrow,

Allie

˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜ ˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜ ˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

And that concludes Part 1!

Allie and her bestie, Bailey, plan to go to the beach every single day of summer, even on her 16th birthday. But if she plans to be at the beach 24/7, when will she find time to start streaming? Maybe something will happen... make sure to vote to find out!