1

CHAPTER ONE
"The Beginning"

✨✨✨

ITALY
19 YEARS AGO

A beautiful seventeen year old was walking down the school corridor to her locker

A beautiful seventeen year old was walking down the school corridor to her locker. She held her books tight in her arms, afraid she might drop them due to how heavy they were. Suddenly she felt her body bumping into someone. She saw her book getting all over the corridor. The girl quickly brushed away her long, curly dark hair, apologised quietly and began collecting the books. The person she walked into also crouched down and began helping her. At one moment they stretched their arms to get the same book, which caused their fingers to touch. They immediately felt this electricity between them. They looked up to see each other's faces, connecting their dark eyes together.

"Andrea"

"Vincenzo"

✨✨✨

ITALY
18 YEARS AGO

The girl was lying on the grass of the school field, her head saying calmly on her boyfriend's lap who's back were leaning on the tree

The girl was lying on the grass of the school field, her head saying calmly on her boyfriend's lap who's back were leaning on the tree. He was gently stroking girl's hair, calming her down. It was the last day of their high school studies before going to collage. They were talking about their future lives, their dream and hopes.

Vincenzo Cassano, a young very handsome Korean-Italian man, never really wanted to become a lawyer. He had a different vision of his future than his family. All he wanted was a peaceful live, somewhere far far away, with the love of his life. He wanted to have a little family of his own. But he had his responsibilities towards the family that gave him a place he could call home. After he got adopted by (now) his Italian parents, he felt loved, he felt that he had someone to rely on at difficult times. But he wanted to be useful to the family. He wanted to show them, that they don't have to regret taking him under his care. So his father told him to become a lawyer, so he could be the Cassano's family consigliere.