~As the World Caves In~With Technoblade~

~This entire book will be in Author's POV just so you know~
~So, Author's POV~

Y/N and Technoblade have been walking for hours trying to escape from everyone.

Tonight, was Doomsday. And it was like the purge.

"My feet are aching" Y/N complained.

"My back is pretty tired" Technoblade complained with them.

They both sat down and Y/N got out a bottle after bottle of wine, margarita mix, tequila, and other alchoholic drinks.

"We've drunk a couple bottles babe." Technoblade said.

"And set our greif aside." Y/N said while they continued to drink.

Technoblade snatched the bottle out of their hand. "The papers say it's doomsday!" He shouted.

"The button has been pressed." He continued.

" 'We're gonna nuke each other up boys.' " Technoblade said quoting what Wilbur said after he pressed the button.

Y/N laughed. "'Til old Satan stands impressed."

Y/N started walking towards the raging fire of what became of L' Manburg. Or as they both know it, Y/N's home.

"And here it is, our final night alive!" They said while turning back to Techno with their arms spread out. The fire getting bigger and closer.

The couple looked over to the side and saw Niki pour gasoline around the L' Manburg tree and put a match on it.

"And as the Earth runs to the ground..." Technoblade said trialing off not knowing how Y/N isn't devostated that their home is getting burnt to a crisp.

They sat up on a wall near the fire and Y/N put their head on Techno's shoulder.

"Oh, girl, it's you. That I lie with." Technoblade started to sing.

"As the atom bomb locks in." Y/N sang back.

"Oh it's you, I watch TV with." They sang together.

"As the world.." Y/N started. While they also started to cry.

"As the world caves in." Techno finished for them.

A few days after the explosion everyone gets together for Wilbur's funeral. And Y/N is forcing their partner, Technoblade, to with them.

"Put your final suit on." Y/N told Techno.

"I painted my fingernails." Karl said walking into their living room.

Karl, who is Y/n's brother has been getting ready with Technoblade and Y/N, stopping his time traveling for now.

"Oh, we're going out in style, babe." Technoblade said to Y/N.

"And everythings on sale." Karl joked around.

"We creep up on extinction." Y/N stated.

Techno pulled Y/N's arms right in.

"I weep and say goodnight, love." He said to them kissing the top of their head.

"While my organs pack it in." Karl said rolling is eyes and walking out the door to see Sapnap and Quackity waiting for him.

"Here it is, our final night alive." Sapnap said to him.

"As the Earth runs to the ground." Quackity said.

"Oh boys it's you, that I lie with." Karl said hugging them both.

"As the atom bomb locks in." Y/N shouted to them and grabbing their shoes.

"Oh, it's you, I watch TV with." Quackity and Sapnap said to Karl who was glaring at Y/N for inturupting their cute moment.

"As the world..." Karl trialed off.

"As the world cave in." Technoblade said pushing him out of the doorway so him and Y/N could get through.

They got to the funeral and the song that Y/N and Wilbur wrote together was playing.

Everyone gave their speeches. But now it was Y/N's turn to give their speech.

"Oh, it's you, I welcome death with. As the world.." They couldn't finish what they had to say and started bursting into tears.

"As the world caves in." Tommy said for them.

"As the world caves in..."

--------------
A/N: I know it could've been better,
But, hear me out: I kept getting distracted.

Plus I didn't know what to do for the last half of the song so I just free styled it lmao
Plus the song was faster then I thought it was-
So I really had no time to do any other dialogue other then the lyrics to the song.