~Moral of the Story~Wilbur~

A/N: This will be in real life and not a minecraft type thing.
The song I'm using is Moral of the Story but, it's the one with Niall Horan.
Also, I know I could've picked a better person than Ranboo but,
I wanted Y/N to sing with Wilbur soooo
Yeah :)
----------------------------

Y/N just got back from school and they met an amazing and sweet guy: Ranboo.

After a few years they started to get to know each other and date. But Y/N noticed that he wasn't really up to opening up to them so they both broke up.

It was now their senior year in High School and it was prom night. And, Y/N was going to be the one singing.

They were going to be singing with their best friend, Wilbur.

They both have been writing a song and they were excited to sing it tonight as one of the songs.

~Time skip to prom~

Y/N was up on stage with Wilbur and then the beat to their song started playing.

"So I never really knew you. God I really tried to." Y/N sang into the mic.

All of a sudden, now out of the entire night, Ranboo showed up.

"Blindsided, addicted."

Ranboo remembered that voice and looked up at the stage and Y/N was stairing right at him.

"Thought we could really do this. But really, I was foolish. Hindsight, it's obvious."

Wilbur was zoned off for the first verse of the song, but when he zoned back in he saw that Y/N was stairing right at Ranboo.

"Talking with my lawyer, she said, "Where'd you find this guy?" I said, young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes."

Wilbur looked over at Y/N, they were doing good. He was proud of them.

"Some mistakes get made. That's alright, that's okay. You can think that you're in love when you're really just in pain." Y/N continued to sing alone.

If they sang for much longer, they didn't know if they could finish the song without crying.

"Some mistakes get made. That's alright, that's okay. In the end, it's better for me. That's the moral of the story, babe."

Y/N was happy that they got a break from singing.

Wilbur then started to sing his parts of the song, "It's funny how a memory, turns into a bad dream. When running wild turns volatile. It's not funny how it changes. We ended up like strangers. When we burned down out paper house."

Y/N was looking at Wilbur. They loved his British accent. They never knew why he lives in the United States though.

"Talking with your father he said that you could be mine. But some people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes."

It was now time for Y/N and Wilbur's duet. Y/N knew they couldn't sing the song without crying. But they attempted to pushed on anyways. For Wilbur. To make him proud.

"Some mistakes get made. That's alright, that's okay. You can think that you're in love. When you're really just in pain."

Y/N started to tear up.

"Some mistakes get made. That's alright, that's okay. In the end, it's better for me. That's the moral of the story, babe."

It started to get worse, Y/N's voice was now starting to crack.

"They say it's better to have loved and lost. Than never to have loved at all. That could be a load of shit. But I just need to tell you all."

It was a good thing Wilbur was singing with them for that one part but now they switch lines. And it's going to be obvious that they're getting upset.

"Some mistakes get made that's alright that's okay. You can think that you're in love when you're really just engaged."

Wilbur noticed their voice cracks and looked over at them. He grabbed their hand and looked them in the eyes before he sang his part.

"Some mistakes get made. That's alright, that's okay. In the end it's better for me. That's the moral of the story."

Y/N smiled and wiped their eyes.

Ranboo on the other hand started tearing up when he saw the woman he still loved and one of his really good friends look at each other like they were in love. So he walked out of the doors and never turned back to look at Y/N one more time.

The duo was now singing together again.

"Some mistakes get made. That's alright, that's okay. You can think that you're in love when you're really just in pain. Some mistakes get made. That's alright, that's okay. In the end, it's better for me. That's the moral of the story babe."

At the end of the song Wilbur pulled Y/N into a kiss and then hugged them. Everyone in the crowd started cheering for them and they went off stage while the song started to fade out.

"Thank you Wilbur." Y/N said.

"You're welcome, Y/N. You're my best friend. And I hope maybe, more now?" He asked while rubbing his neck.

"Ofcourse." Y/N said while hugging the tall british man.