Chapter 14

Hazel's Dress

Brinley's Dress

Brinley's Dress

•••

⚠️ QUICK WARNING! ⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RAPE. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS SUBJECT, PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER WHERE I WILL GIVE YOU A RECAP OF WHAT ALL HAPPENED!

GEORGES POV

Brinley comes down the stairs wearing a pink tight ass dress that barely reaches mid thigh. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" I exclaim as I stand up from the couch.

"Out," She replies without casting me a glance as she looks towards the stairs.

"Dressed like that?" I shake my head and cross my arms over my still bare chest. "The fuck you are. Go back upstairs and go get changed." She scoffs and I feel my anger rise. "I said-"

"She heard what you said, dip shit." Hazel replies from the stairs. I snap my head towards her and tighten my fists even tighter. Hazel is wearing a red dress that is much better than the dress Brinley is wearing. But I still don't want them wearing either one of the dresses.

"Where the fuck are you two going dressed like sluts?" I demand. Hazel rolls her eyes and I growl. "Don't you fucking dare roll your eyes at me, young lady."

"I will do whatever the fuck I want, asshole." She growls back. For someone who just had their ass pinned against the wall by their neck earlier today, she still has a spine that most men don't even have. She laughs but there is no humor behind it. "It's funny, you stand there and call us sluts because of what we are wearing while you continue to fuck any walking thing that has a vagina."

I shake my head. "You're just like your mother." I grumble and fire ignites in her eyes.

"I am nothing like that woman." She yells. "I don't spread my legs for last grabs like you. I don't break bonds with blood relatives just because I can't stand them. I don't abandon two important people who are just starting out in life," She says the last one more towards me than Selena.