Chapter 12: I DON'T like him!

Sakusa's POV:

Oh my god.

I did it.

Holy fucking shit.

I just screwed myself over, didn't I?

Did I just do that?

I didn't even dare myself to look at the message that I sent to Atsumu. What had I done? What if he hates me? How was I even going to face him? I took a deep breath, taking a seat on a nearby bench.

No, he probably didn't hate me right?

Otherwise, he definitely wouldn't have greeted me so nicely when we saw each other the other day.

Why had I even thought that sending that message would be a good idea?! I had nothing to say to him!

"UGH! Goddammit!"

What was I gonna do now?

"Y'know what Kiyoomi, you've already done it. You've already committed. So there's no backing out now. He probably already saw the text. He's probably thinking about how much of an idiot you are but that sucks for you doesn't it? You already sent the damn thing so might as well deal with it! You can do this." I said talking to myself, and also trying to make myself feel better about the impulsive thing I did.

This is my impulse's fault! Fuck you impulse, and you stupid...impulsiveness....ness.

"Uhh...Sakusa?"

I whipped my head to the source of the sound and noticed it was Kuroo.

"Yes?" I replied monotone and defeated.

"Um, are you ok? You've been talking/mumbling to yourself for like the past 5 minutes. Like dude, are ya good?" Kuroo said a bit concerned.

"..."

"Uhh.. hello?" he said once more his worry increasing.

"Huh? What did you say?" I said dazedly.

"ARE YOU OKAY.?" he said louder and more intensely.

"Y-yes. I'm f-fine."

"Dude...are you sure?"

"Y-yeah."

"Okay, Sakusa cut the bullshit. Spill. I know some things up, so mind as well tell me now before I force it out of you." said Kuroo, this time more demanding.

I sighed. Yeah, I guess it would be better to talk to someone about this. I chose to say nothing and simply turned my phone screen in his direction giving him a good view. He raised his brow skeptical before focusing his eyes on the words before him.

He read my text a couple of times and started to laugh like a maniac.

"BAHAHAHAVG"

"H-hey don't laugh!"

"I-i'm s-sorry, but you've got to be f-fucking with me." Kuroo is now at his breaking point, sputtering the words in-between laughter.

He took a few deep breaths trying to compose himself.

"What's so funny?" I mumbled angrily.

"The fact that you think "Hey, I waS wOnDEriNg iF yOU waNTeD tO go gEt cOfFee lAtEr?" is a big deal."

"Hey, it is!" I whined. I'd gone from serious adult thinking about his life choices, too whiny toddler on a dime.

*ding*

My phone's notification made me jump. I had set my phone down on the bench Kuroo was sitting on, so I had to reach quite far to grab it. I used my password "BokutoIsAGerm" and as usual, it worked like a charm. I scrolled through my messages and realized that it was Atsumu who texted me back.

Well crap.

"Bro, who is it!?" a nosy rooster yelled.

"..."

"Y'know what just gimme it," Kuroo said rolling his eyes completely over me.

He grabbed my phone eager, and curious, and I watched his facial expression go from excited to just "oh".

"What did he say?" I asked antsy.

"He said...."

"...."

"...."

"Oh, come on just spit it out!"

"He said...........sure."

"FUCK."

"What do you mean "FUCK". Isn't that what you WANTED."

Of course, Kuroo wouldn't understand. Because Kuroo isn't like me. He's used to this kind of thing. Kuroo is the definition of a ladies man, everytime we go out together all eyes are on him, and there are always at least 2 girls who end up asking for his number. He always declines though.

Even Iwaizumi gets quite a lot of attention. But like Kuroo he declines. Probably cause' of his crazy ex, 1 psycho ex-girlfriend is enough, the guy doesn't need 2.

So, I said nothing.

"(sigh) Ok, you like him...right?"

"W-what n-no. Why would I like Atsumu?! He's just a friend."

"Uh-huh a "friend". Sakusa, every time he walks by you in our dance studio, you stare at him with all starry eyes, and then Bokuto and Kyoutani always have to bring you back from La La Land."

"N-no I don't! What are you even talking about?!" I said defensively holding up my hands and shaking my head aggressively.

I DON'T have stars in my eyes every time Atsumu walks by! OK! What is this stupid rooster talking about? He must be losing his damn mind.

Kuroo sighed again, slapping his forehead and pinching the bridge of his nose before saying,

"Alright. I see you are still in denial. But let me just say, I would've NEVER asked Kenma out if I was as dense as you."

"..."

"Okie anywayyyyy I have to go, I'm meeting up with Iwaizumi. Baii~" he said waving and walking down the street.

"WAIT YOU DID WHAT."

*time skip*

Well, fuck you Kuroo.

Ever since Kuroo said I was quote "in denial" it's been lodged into my brain ever since. Nothing else had been on my mind.

Atsumu was just a friend though, right? And friends don't have crushes on each other, so there's no way in hell I could have a crush on Atsumu right? No way.

Ok, so maybe Kuroo could be right.

But! Just because I find Atsumu attractive, doesn't mean I like him!

Besides, I haven't seen him in like a decade so liking him wouldn't even make sense!

Yeah.

I most definitely, 100%, totally, completely, in no way possible like Atsumu Miya.

Definitely.

(A/N) Hi guys I'm back! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm pretty happy with it so I hope u guys like it! Anyway, I'm back in skool, but it is pretty early in the school year so uploading now won't be too much of a problem but once we get into school my upload schedule will be slower. Anyway, thank u guys so much for reading! Luv u!

(1036 words)