The start

Have you ever had a dream? one that no matter what others tell you, deep down your heart you know you will be able to achieve? Well  I had a dream once  and this my story

You must be wondering who am I, and what my quirk is, well to answer the first question my name is Kyouka Jiro, and my quirk is that I can amplifying any kind of sound my body makes meaning I could reach almost all decibels known to man and that's it, or that's what I thought.

First I had to learn how to control my powers and I was doing fine with the help of my parents, they were really popular musicians, they used to make great music, I don't know how anyone could hate them. They were not only great at music, they were awesome parents too.

Mom was always nice, she had this soft tone in her voice that was so smoothing, whenever I had a trouble either in school or with someone she would be the one giving me advice, the one to hug me when I cried, my dad wasn't behind though, he was the best, he would always make me laugh even in the worst day and he was the one that taught me how to play most instruments I used to play, I knew I could always count on them, but one day everything changed for me, and till this day I still hate march 17th so much because that's the day I lost my parents.

That day a villain made their way to one of their concerts to make some distress but my parents being the people they were when the villain announced himself (some dude called "bomber man" which kind of made me laugh at the moment since it reminded me of this video game I used to play where you were a guy that planted bombs)they made it their task to make time to let the pro heroes get there while the audience could get away.

They fought with everything they got and I couldn't be more proud of them for that but just when they had cornered the villain he did something I was not expecting, he blasted some kind of energy that pushed my parents far away from him, I saw my dad crash with a wall and how part of the stage fell down on my mom at that moment I just couldn't hide anymore, I had to do something and without thinking I was in front of my mom trying to lift the metal bars that was trapping her but when she saw me she told me something I will never forget.

"Kyouka love, you need to hide there is nothing you can do right now, it's not your fault it'll never be your fault, now run love, run and don't look back" the smile she was giving me was to calm me but I could see past it, I saw the fear in her eyes, not fear for herself but fear for me, she was afraid I would have the same destiny as them.

At that moment I knew she was right, I knew I had to run and for a moment that's what I did but I had to do what my mother told me not to, I turned back, I watched in horror how the villain lifted my mother's limp body by her had and used his blast while holding her to... to...

I can't even say it but in that moment something snapped inside me, someone I cared so much about, someone I loved with all my heart had passed through something that I could have avoid and it was all my fault because I was chicken enough to leave her there she had to face that alone, I turned around and said

"Hey Jackass, you will regret that" I guess that if a 6 years old tell you that, it would be funny because he started laughing and said "and what will you do about it ant?", all the rage I was feeling, all the angst, the pain it all concentrated in me as I was shaking.

I remember screaming to the top of my lungs " I will make you pay!" before a huge light hit me right in the face, when I woke up I could hear the beep from the heart monitor and the room was all black "can anyone turn the lights on?" there was only silence until an elderly voice said "Kyouka darling... the lights are on"

"What?, What do you mean they are on, all I see is pitch black" silence "there were some... troubles with your fight darling, I'm so sorry" at that moment everything came back to me like an explosion, the concert, the villain, the fight, my parents, all that emotions rushed me and I could do was cry my heart out while someone hugged me