Part 54: Traitor

Hange peered into the cell as they tried to make small talk with Eren, telling him that they liked his hair and how they were sorry about Logan.

"WHAT DID YOU COME FOR?" Eren shouted, interrupting the commander. Hange furrowed her eyebrows as Eren approached the cell.

"To talk, of course... we haven't seen each other in almost a year. Your hair looks good, looks like you have a hard-working but carefree thing going on." Hange spoke, slightly smiling up at the boy who scoffed.

"Listen... I know how close you were with Logan. We're holding a funeral next week and you're more than allowed to come-" Hange was saying before their shirt was snatched and dragged towards the bars. Hange looked up with fright as Eren peered down at them.

"More than allowed? Do you know what I can do? There's no prison deep down that can hold me. There's no one who can stop me. You can't kill me, you can't kill Zeke, as much as you threaten to. I can leave whenever-" Eren was saying before he felt a sharp pain in his wrist. His eyes widened as he looked down, finding Hange now on the other side of the hallway.

"Oh? They might not be able to kill ya. But you touch them again, you better believe I'll kill you." Logan's voice muttered as he stared daggers at the tall shirtless boy. Erens eyes snapped to Logan, surprise evident in the emerald eyes as the boys claws came back into his fist.

"L-Logan? I thought you were dead..." Eren spoke, staring back into the angry eyes of the boy who he'd been mourning the past few days. He'd told himself to fight over and over again, trying his best to forget about the boy like Zeke had told him to do.

"Logan? Thought it was Valkyrie now." Logan asked, his hands hovering near the hilts of the swords hanging at his waist. Eren's eyes widened at the sight of the familiar swords. Zeke had described the exact pair, warning Eren about their power.

"Now, you wanna tell me what your plan is with Zeke? It really to end the world?" Logan asked as Eren's eyes went back to the hardened ones that he'd had before.

"So what if it is? You really think you can stop us?" Eren asked causing Logan to take a step up to the bars. Logan looked at the man, slightly tilting his head down at him.

"I'm assuming you know what I know..." Logan said as he leaned forwards and placing his hands on the bars.

"I was literally made for it... I don't want to hurt you Eren, I love you. But I will not let you become the monster you're heading towards." Logan whispered, staring at the man in front of him with no fear in his eyes.

"You love me? You don't give a shit about me. You hooked up with my best friend, you adopted some kid so you can play family? You can lie to them, you can lie to everyone, you can even lie to yourself..." Eren spoke anger taking over his face as Logan felt his nose crinkle in anger.

"You can't lie to me, Logan... you will always be a monster." Eren spat as Logan's hands fell onto the hilt of his swords. His iris disappearing leaving only the white of his eyes to stare back at the boy.

"Let me tell you something, Yeager... You and me? Our times have passed, but my son? My husband? If something were to happen to them... that I would not forgive, no matter how much I love you. If my son gets hurt by one of your guys? If you touch my son? If my son gets hit by lighting? I'll kill you, your brother, and anyone else in your god damn team. You will know pure fear and terror when I come for you, if something happens to either of them." Logan's voice spoke, his voice deeper and filled with rage.

"Logan! We can't kill him! I'm fine! Let's just go..." Hange spoke causing Logan to hesitantly let go of the sheathed swords, his normal nature returning to him.