Part 26: Vengence

Logan's body shook as all of the memories of the afterlife came flooding back into his head. Petra, Eld, all of it. The boy looked to Arthur who was cautiously watching him, making sure the serum didn't have any side effects.

"What'd you inject me with?" Logan asked as he sighed, trying to calm his heart rate and get his emotions to calm down, turns out dying for a few hours has that effect on you.

"A thing your dad told me about it when i was your age... apparently it super charges your healing factor for a few minutes." Arthur said causing Logan to nod and smile at his brother.

"Thank you, brother." Logan said as he stood from where he was.

"For?" Arthur asked, a cigarette now dangling from his mouth.

"For saving me, granted you're the one who put me in the situation so... I guess we're even." Logan said as he made his way towards the bathroom, needing to wash himself off.
————————————
Logan ran a hand through his now clean hair as he wrapped a rubber band around his hair to keep it up.

Logan rode next to Arthur as the two brothers made their way towards the old Reiss church on two horses Arthur had taken from the MPs when he left.

"You're sure about this plan? You said there were like thirty people in there right?" Logan asked as he made sure his shoes were tied to prepare for a fight.

"Yeah, we don't really have a choice. They know their guns won't kill us. They'll hurt sure but we'll just keep coming. Plus, they still trust me." Arthur said causing Logan to nod as they approached the broken-down building. The moonlit the night sky as they got off of the horses and told them to stay before walking into the building.

"I'm gonna piss, then we can get going. Sound good?" Arthur asked causing Logan to nod as he let his claws fly from his body, prepared to kill all of the people in the room below. Logan looked to his claws, tracing them with his finger. Logan sat in silence as he thought about everyone to who he had sent letters, he felt horrible for worrying them but he was sure he was going to die.

"Don't worry Eren, I'm gonna keep my promise, and then when I see you again, I'm gonna tell you exactly how I feel," Logan mumbled out, placing his hand on the floor of the room before he heard the familiar sound of a gun cocking and being placed to the back of his head.

"Don't move or your head is gone." A familiar voice spoke out causing a smile to rise to his face. Logan slowly stood up, turning around to see Levi and Hange standing there, Hange holding the gun and Levi holding one of his swords.

Logan narrowed his eyes at the two as bit the inside of his cheek. Levi's sword began to shake as he recognized the face being lit by the lantern he was holding. Hange quickly dropped the gun to the floor and swinging her arm at the boy, a joyful laugh echoing off of the walls as her hand smashed against the boy's arm.

"About time you showed up, Kiddo!" Hange said with a grin before pulling him into a quick hug before backing up and glancing at Levi who still had his sword up at the boy.

"Levi put the swo-" Hange was saying before Logan cut her off with a shake of his head, giving her a look to say 'Leave us be'

Hange nodded, cautiously giving a look at the two before leaving to tell the group to let the man they had captured go.

Logan looked at the man as he carefully took a step forwards towards the sword, wrapping his hand around the blade and slowly pushing it towards the side.

"It's me, Levi... It's me." Logan said as Levi's hand began to shake harder. His hard stare not breaking from the boy's face. Logan closed his eyes and took a deep breath before letting his other hand reach out to the man's shoulder.