Meeting the parents

May 20th, 2019 - Monday - 6:00 pm - Gal's Parents House - Tel Aviv, Israel

"Don't be nervous," Gal smiles as she looks at Atlas.

Atlas sighs as she looks at Gal. "How can I not be nervous? I'm meeting your family for the first time!" She covers her face.

Gal laughs as she drives. "This is exactly how I felt when I met your family for the first time." She smiles. "You will be fine."

Atlas groans as she grabs Gal's hand and puts it on her face. "Comfort me."

Gal laughs as she pulls into her parents driveway. "You are going to be fine." She squeezes Atlas' face. "Come on."

Atlas sighs as she gets out of the car and walks over to Gal.

"Where's those pretty dimples I love seeing?" Gal asks as she grabs Atlas' hand.

Atlas smiles as Gal leads her to the front door.

"There we go," Gal smiles as she kisses Atlas. "Here we go." She knocks.

Atlas takes a deep breath as the front door opens.

"Gal!" Irit, Gal's mom smiles as she hugs Gal. "You must be Atlas!"

Atlas smiles as Irit hugs her. "It's nice to meet you."

Gal smiles as her mom closes the front door.

"Gal didn't tell me you were so beautiful," Irit smiles as she leads Gal and Atlas into the Living Room.

Atlas laughs. "Gal didn't tell me she had such a beautiful mother."

Irit smiles at Atlas as they step into the Living Room. "Michael,"

Michael, Gal's dad, stands. "My girl," He smiles as he hugs Gal.

"Hi papa," Gal smiles as she hugs her father. "This is Atlas."

"It's lovely to meet you sir," Atlas smiles as she shakes Michael's hand.

Michael smiles as he looks at Atlas. "How did you find this gorgeous girl Gal?" He smiles at Gal.

Gal smiles as she grabs Atlas' hand. "She came out of nowhere." She winks at Atlas.

Atlas smiles. "You both have an amazing daughter." She looks at Gal. "She surprises me everyday."

Michael smiles. "Gal has said the same about you."

Gal smiles. "She's amazing."

May 23rd, 2019 - Thursday - 4:00 pm - Hilton Beach - Tel Aviv, Israel

"She has so much energy," Michael smiles as he watches Atlas play volleyball.

"Yes," Gal smiles. "She makes me feel young."

Irit laughs. "The age gap is a good one." She looks at Gal. "She compliments you."

Gal smiles as she watches Atlas. "She has all of these ideas that astonish me." She smiles. "And she's so straightforward and honest." She laughs. "I never have to second guess her."

Michael smiles. "She's a ball of fire." He looks at Gal. "That can be good and bad."

"She's a ball of fire once she gets to know people, but she's actually a really shy person." Gal smiles. "And that is what I love about her."

Irit smiles as she looks at Gal. "You've fallen in love haven't you?"

"I have," Gal sighs. "And I'm not upset about it at all." She smiles.

Michael smiles. "Atlas has a good head on her shoulders. She's going to go places."

Gal nods as Atlas runs over to her. "You're doing good babe." She smiles.

Atlas smiles as she sits at Gal's feet and drinks her water. "I feel so out of shape." She huffs as she tries to catch her breath.

Gal laughs. "Not playing soccer has taken its toll hmm." She smiles.

"You played soccer?" Michael asks.

"Yes," Atlas smiles. "All four years."

Michael smiles. "Might have to start up a soccer match."

"That's not a bad idea," Atlas smiles as she stands and runs to the volleyball players.

Gal shakes her head as she watches Atlas. "I love that girl."

-------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!