I missed you

*1 week later*

Gal sniffs as she turns towards Atlas. "Baby," She smiles as she grabs Atlas' hand. "I know you can hear me..." She kisses Atlas' hand. "Please wake up." She cries.

"I don't want Jordan to come into this world without you by my side." Gal sniffs. "She needs her mama."

Gal jumps slightly as she feels Atlas' hand tighten around hers. "Baby?" She looks at Atlas' face.

Atlas' eyebrows scrunch together as tears start sliding out of her eyes.

"Dr. Quincy!" Gal calls as she stands.

Dr. Quincy runs into the room. He smiles as he walks over to the side of Atlas' bed. "Hello Atlas," He puts a hand on Atlas' forehead. "Do you know where you are?" He asks.

"Hospital?" Atlas mumbles in a hoarse voice.

"What's your name?" Dr. Quincy asks as he takes Atlas' blood pressure.

"Atlas Ramirez." Atlas squints her eyes as she looks up at Dr. Quincy. "How long have I been here?" She asks.

"Two weeks." Dr. Quincy sighs as he sits on the edge of Atlas' bed. "Do you remember what happened to you?" He asks.

Atlas shakes her head slightly as she looks towards Gal. "I don't like when you cry." She tries to sit up.

"Easy." Gal helps Atlas sit up as she lifts her bed.

Atlas winces as she grabs Gal's hand. "I don't ever want to hear you cry again." She smiles slightly. "Unless it's happy tears."

"Like these?" Gal smiles as Atlas wipes her face.

"Like those." Atlas smiles. "I only want happy tears."

<*>

"Take it easy." Lana says as she helps Atlas into the house.

Atlas huffs as she uses her crutches to get over to the couch.

"I brought your pillows down and your favorite blanket." Gal says as she helps Atlas sit. "Your mom also went and got all of your favorite foods for dinner and snacks."

Atlas smiles as she props her ankle up and gets comfortable on the couch. "Thank you."

"I have to go, but I will be back later to cook dinner for you both." Lana kisses Atlas' forehead. "If either of you need anything, I'm a call away." She hugs Gal.

"Thank you." Gal smiles as Lana leaves. "Do you want anything before I sit and get comfortable?" She asks Atlas.

"I just want you to sit and get comfortable next to me." Atlas smiles.

Gal smiles as she holds her baby bump and sits next to Atlas. "I missed you so much." She sighs as Atlas puts an arm around her and turns the TV on.

"I feel like I haven't missed anything." Atlas says as she looks at the Tv. "I look at you and I notice that your belly is bigger and your boobs..." She looks at Gal's face.

Gal chuckles. "I'm almost 38 weeks pregnant, baby." She smiles as Atlas clicks on a movie channel and turns her attention towards her. "Jordan could come at any time."

Atlas looks over Gal's face as she leans forward and kisses her. "I missed your lips." She licks her lips as she kisses Gal again. "I missed your smell."

Gal chuckles as Atlas tells her everything she has missed about her and kisses her. "I don't ever want to repeat these two weeks again." She sighs as Atlas pulls her against her.

"I'm sorry I put so much stress and worry on you." Atlas sighs.

"You didn't know." Gal rubs Atlas' back. "The driver who hit you was taken to jail and charged with a DUI." She looks at Atlas.

"Good." Atlas yawns.

Gal lays her head on Atlas' chest as she finally relaxes. "I love you."

Atlas squeezes Gal to her. "I love you more."

<*>

"Fuck those fucking crutches!" Atlas mumbles as she limps into the house.

"I'm happy to see you're finally starting to feel like yourself." Gal chuckles as she closes the front door.

"I can walk now and my ribs are healed," Atlas smiles. "I can sleep in our bed!" She walks up to Gal and puts her hands on her hips.

"Hmm." Gal smiles as she puts her arms around Atlas' neck. "I've missed this." She chuckles as Atlas pulls her closer to her. "I can only get so close to you, babe." She looks down at her baby bump.

Atlas sighs as she leans forward and kisses Gal. "I love you."

"I love you." Gal kisses Atlas back. "Are you ready for this baby?" She asks.

"I'm on my feet now," Atlas smiles. "She can come any time. I'm ready."

"Well her stay is up in two days, so she better be deciding on what time she wants to come out or I'm picking it for her." Gal sighs as Atlas rubs her back.

"I can't believe you're almost 40 weeks." Atlas shakes her head. "She's definitely a hard head, just like you." She smirks.

Gal rolls her eyes. "If I weren't pregnant I'd take you out for that comment." She smiles as Atlas eyes her.

"Gives me something to look forward to." Atlas smiles as she looks Gal up and down.

"How you still look at me as if I'm still your professor is beyond me." Gal smiles as Atlas leads her up stairs.

"My professor, was sexy, smart, and sassy." Atlas looks at Gal as they walk into their bedroom. "You my love, are sexy, smart, sassy, and my wife." She kisses Gal's lips. "The wife title turns me on more than professor ever did." She winks.

Gal hums as she sits on their bed. "You are something Atlas Ramirez." She smiles as Atlas lays next to her.

"So are you Mrs. Ramirez." Atlas kisses Gal's cheek. "So are you."

<*>

It's been awhile... but I'm back!!! I wish I could say you can expect updates every week, but I can't promise that lol I will update as frequently as I can... much love!!!