Chapter 6: Fruits of Labour

Soon, the others return. Imphal seems very happy, while Urbosa looks drained.

"Well? How did it go?"

"Your plan worked. It took some practice and a new level of hatred for bokoblins to channel a charge into my shield. It's tough, and I'll need practice. But thanks Little Molduga."

"Little Molduga?"

"Well, you seem a bit intimidating, with your history. But in reality, you're super cute. Like how Molduga's make little squeaks when they're struck."

"Oh. Kinda weird, but ok. How about you Mipha?"

"Oh I met the friendliest group of boars. I healed one of them, they sort of clustered around me and sort sniffed me. Then they left, but it was very cute. I also managed to heal a broken wing of a butterfly."

"Oh nice! That's good!"

"I also managed to do more long distance healing. I learned to fire these sort of healing bubbles or sprays."

"Oh! That's a nice development. Good for you! And Zelda, what did you accomplish?"

"We... I managed to call upon the goddesses power! It's... so beautiful. But I also saw a vision of my mother at the top of Mt. Lanayru. She held a beautiful bow."

"So the quest to my forge is postponed for now. We'll head straight for Lanayru."

"Actually, can we stop by your forge? I would like to see the raw form of the metal that makes up the guardians. And I also haven't reached the proper age.

"Of course! Damn I forgot. Well, that gives us more time to train you, and develop your powers."

"Oh! Yes I suppose that is a good side effect."

He smiles and pats Zelda on the back. They hear a heavy footfalls and spot Daruk and Revali arrive.

"Hey guys. Where's Ampere?"

"He decided to pop by the river to get some fish for dinner."

"Ah. And how was your training?"

"Good. The kids got grit. His form is mostly a Hylian fighting style, but there's trace amounts of Zora grace. He should start to be more adaptable with his sword, and we did some hand to hand combat. He... didn't do so well."

As if on cue, Ampere emerges from the forest. Looking like he had been hit by a an avalanche. Over his shoulder was a large basket of Hearty Bass. He sits the basket down and smiles.

"Hello all. Daruk and I did well in trading today. I caught us some hearty bass to eat to speed up our recovery from the days training."

"Thanks bud. Anyways, how did you do Revali?"

"Well, shocking as it might be, I took your advice. I'm practicing with shortswords. And I may also try the spear."

"Sounds like you've all made good progress. Link probably should be done by now."

As if on cue, Link emerges from the foliage, covered with small bruns and looking a bit frazzled. Then he falls flat on his face.

"Ouch. That's gotta hurt."