A text from him

As Noah steps outside he checks his phone to look at the text . It was from jack .

Jack : hey what's going on .
                                          Noah : wdym what's going on
Jack: I'm just asking since it's been awhile
            Noah : and why has it been a while that's right cause u left with no questions asked
Jack : I had a lot on my mind I'm sorry
                      Noah : and I had a broken heart and a bruise what's new this happens every time I see u
Jack : I'm really sorry about that it's just sometime I get angry but it's not because of you next time I promise it will be different.

Noah didn't respond he just left him on read while walking back to his hotel he started thinking of the first time him and jack met how nice he was how he cared about Noah's feelings . Back then he was a fun guy to be around but now he's violent and it scares Noah but he loves him deep down and he truly does care for him. His thoughts were broken by his phone chiming.

Jack : can we go out for lunch or something tomorrow I really wanna make it up to you
                            Noah : I guess but after I'm done working .
Jack : great I'll see at three o clock I'll wait in front
                                                     Noah : alright

Noah sighed he was excited to go on date with jack it might of been there first  date honestly after they first met they never really went on dates or on a single date they just hung out either with Finn or alone and when they were alone jack would like to talk but talking would just lead to them kissing the rest of the time until Noah had to go home . None the less Noah was excited he was a little worried about Millie seeing him with jack . He was scared she'd say something homophobic and jack would get angry. He wouldn't wanna see jack hurt Millie cause he knew he could do it . But sometimes Millie would get out of hand she'd say all types of insults to gays she's call them slurs too it made Noah really mad. But he still loved her . He always did every sense the first time they met but he would never say it out loud since he's with jack and wouldn't  wanna break there friendship . All of this was making his head hurt and there was nobody he could talk to .nobody knew of Noah's secret relationship nobody even knew he was bi . He knew he couldn't tell millie about it cause she would never understand . He still doesn't know how Finn doesn't know he's the whole reason him and jack got together and he was there that night on Fourth of July . When Noah finally reached his hotel he checked in and flopped on his bed in the hotel and checked his phone and saw a text from Millie .

Millie : why'd you leave so fast after your mom texted u is everything ok.
                Noah : oh yeah everything is fine she just told me to get to my hotel it's fine .
Millie : oh alright hope everything's ok anyways have u seen Sadie.
            Noah : wdym
Millie : she always looks like she dreaming of something she looks lost especially every time she looks at me .
          Noah : hmm I kinda have noticed that but I just thought she was tried  .

After a while of chatting the conversation stopped and Noah went to bed excited but scared for the next day .