Meddle About

Christian's POV-

I lead us to the basketball court inside the school. How'd we get in you ask?

"Shut your smug ass up I don't need your help so if you touch me you'll lose your hands" morana says

She sits at the top of the window ledge still debating if she can make the jump. She slides slightly trying to get down but this causes her to lose balance and she falls. I move my body to try and catch her causing both of us to hit the ground. I cant help but laugh.

"Chrissy you have 3 seconds to stop laughing I had it and you ruined it"

"Ok Anna what ever you say"

She looks back at me. I can see she wants to laugh to but shes to stubborn.

"Its not Anna I go by Morana so call me that kk?" She says hopping up

"What is your whole name you know mine" I say sitting up.

"Morana, Katherine, Hillmore." She says turning and shifting her weight to one leg clearly impacinte with me

"So I can call you Katherine? Kathy? Kat? Katty? Kitkat?" I ask

"Yeah sure, then you'll lose your tongue."

We finally reach the gym doors and I push them open. She walks past me muttering a silent thank you to me holding the door.

Once were both in the door shuts with a loud thud. She turns and looks and me with the biggest smile plasted on her face.

Girls like her a dangerous. Shes so on the edge.  She paranoid as shit. So worried the wrong guy will tear her down. Pete is weird as hell. Shes so close to someone who hates men.

My question is why is she so closed off. She hasn't turned to reckless behaviour. Shes built a wall and a safe net. Its interesting actually.

She's such a beautiful woman as well. Its obvious she knows that but I dont think she really understands. Even her aura is stunning. 

She walks over to the basketball cart picking one up and bouncing it. Deciding it's good enough she passes it over to me.

"So horse orrr" she says walking to the bleachers.

"Yeah, I'll start with hors if you want." I say following her.

She laughs at my comment and stops right in front of the bleachers. She takes off her shirt leaving on a sports bra under and her leggings.

"You staring Anthony "  she says

"Nope" I say smiling.

I relate her action and take my shirt off. I look back up to catch her eyes.

"You staring Katherine"

"Yep your 1 pack is very attractive"

Really short chapter I'm sorryyyyyy. Anyways I'm posting a schedule soon and try to get a good posting thing going. Ilyyy<33