7

Thinking of her before going to bed,

So that she might  come in your dreams

Everyone were enjoying asim's expression.well, who won't.

One who won't speak unless it is necessary and will only taunt you on your mistake.

Was try to save himself today from the disaster which would kill him just with her  eyes.

Where as ameerah was glaring at Asim as if she will slaughter his head
And dig his grave with her own bare hands.

"Why you did this?" Ameerah asked anger  dripping from her words.

Actually-" Asim started but ameerah stopped him by showing him her hand.

"Why? Only reason." Ameerah said while controlling her laugh.

"They asked so......" Asim replied nervously

"So? " Ameerah raised her brows

"Look they might help us meera" Asim found himself pointing out a reason

"When you told them?" Ameerah inquired

"At night"

"Time Asim"

"Umm... Around three"

"What's the time now"

"It's ten thirty."

"This squad of yours can't wait just for 24 hours after knowing about the nikkah and you say they might help us." Ameerah smirked while having a good time looking all the nevous and guilty face.

"Amy relax we just came to see your reaction we will take our leave." With this they stood up and were about to leave the cabin.

Ameerah couldn't take this anymore and burst into fits of laughter.

Everyone turned to look at ameerah who was laughing like maniac.

"Amy.......?"

"Chill......" She controlled her laugh .

"I was just trying to pull your legs and you all-"

"And you did the best" Asim completed her sentence while rolling his eyes and took seat in front of ameerah, and she was smiling.

"So, Mrs zafar how are feeling?"Asim asked as he came front and kept his hands on the table with a mischief in his eyes and all the 12 people silently took seat to enjoy the show.

"We talked about this Mr zafar." Ameerah said with a sober face.

"About what Mrs zafar?" Asim asked innocently

"We talked about this when we were getting back home and it was said that  we won't say anyone about this but you told them Mr zafar." Ameerah said trying to sound offended

"Well.... About that you didn't gave a valid reason so you did cheating so did I Mrs zafar" Asim replied with a smirk on lips and resting his backon the chair rest.

"I might-" Ameerah was stopped by a stern Asim now

"Don't even think about that we will think of ways. " Asim stated

"Yes, Amy we will even I tried to eat less just to look fit,you know" One of  the cousin said

"They are not talking about you miss." Another cousin replied