8

Now I care less about what world says,

For now you are my world!!

Two things turns out to unexpectedly
Mad one unplanned trips and the other is love.

When you go on an unplanned trip with your friends or family it really turns out to be in your way, just the way you wanted to have it.

Same goes with love it an unplanned battle, you never know when you starts fighting, but when your love is pure it really turns out to be your victory.

Asim just couldn't keep calm whenever ameerah would cam Asim would leave making some lame excuse but now he wants to see her and meet her so he planned this idea and was confident that ameerah would be involved he waited for breakfast to served.

Everyone in the mansion started their day with the break fast when out of nowhere asim cleared his throat and everyone looked towards him.

"You ate ice cream last night?" His mother asked in a stern voice.

"No, actually anam wanted to roam around the world and I am also done with the office work and am going for the event to hemis so I thought to go on short trip to Hemis with all the young generation shall we?" Asim asked in one breath.

"Yes!"  All the squad yelled in enthusiasm.

"For how many days?" One of the older aunty asked.

" three to four days."Asim answered.

They all nodded and agreed.

"Shall we celebrate your honeymoon too." Safi one of the cousin said while signalling Asim to look all the cousins sharing some looks which made Asim smirk but covered it.

"Mom, shall we call and invite amy too?" Anam asked her mother looking towards asim with a smirk.

"Why are you asking when you will call her anyway"Her mother's word caught asim attention.

****************

It was evening and Everyone were settled in lounge as anam was trying to call ameerah but she was not picking  and everyone literally each of the young squad tried but she didn't answer any of them

"Ok let's tell asim bro to try, huh?" Anam suggested standing from her seat.

"Eh! It's been twelve days to their 'incident'but they never did an eye contact even when amy visited us bro was not in with us and you say he will call her? No chance" Meshiyath stated  confidently while looking at anam.

"Let's try" Safi said

"What to try?" Asim came sipping the coffee from a mug of coffee and other hand in pocket.

"Bro, why not you call amy and ask her to come with us." Safi found himself saying with a smile.

"Safi, it's a road trip and we are taking the cars." Asim asked while taking seat while pushing anam and sitting on her place

"So what bro?"  One of the cousin asked.

"Look, we are twelve in total right?" Asim asked while keeping his empty mug on table and They all nodded