five.

It's been a few days since the incident at the Boneyard

It's been a few days since the incident at the Boneyard. I had a small concussion but after some needed rest I'm finally out of my room which started to feel like a cage. I wasn't too happy with JJ and Topper. They were both acting like children inside 17-year-old boy's bodies.

Sarah came over to my house to help clean up the beach with her, Topper and Kelce. This is where I am heading now within Topper's expensive boat.

He had his arm wrapped firmly around his girlfriend's waist, pulling her in close while I sat leaning on the side of the boat with my sunglasses on the edge of my nose.

I was wearing a bright red bikini top, a white bottom piece and short shorts on top and a navy blue un-done button-up flannel, sleeves rolled up to my elbows.

Topper had just picked me up and we were now driving through the water when a small white and cyan boat with HMS POGUE painted on the side came towards us.

As we drove past each other I felt JJ staring at me, I lifted my glasses above my head and gave him a small wink before resting them back on the bridge of my nose. "You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitches." I heard Kiara say as they all stared at our backs as we drove past.

We were all picking up rubbish that was thrown away by assholes who couldn't give a second to put their trash in a bin and other scrapes that were blown in by the storm.

While Sarah and Topper were going off about how much of an asshole John B was, I decided to stay out of it as I didn't mind him that much. We weren't friends yet we weren't enemies, we're friendly acquaintances who don't mind each other's company.

I would occasionally help Ward on his boats if I was bored and would sometimes see John B working as well. We would have small conversations about surfing and other things that we had in common but it wasn't much.

We started to walk off the beach when Kelce walked up to us in his light blue wind sheeter and a bottle of yellow liquid in his hand. "That looks very appetizing," I said sarcastically as the boys gave me a slight eye roll.

"Yo. you look thirsty." He said handing the bottle to Topper who opened the lid, sniffing it. "Oh my god," Topper exclaimed, both boys laughing.

Topper proceeded to take a large gulp of the alcohol when Wheezie walked up to us, standing next to Sarah and me. "That's how we do it, baby!" Kelce said rubbing his hands together.

"Oh, man. Come on, Sarah." Topper said handing the drink to his girlfriend. "Grazié," I said before she could take it and grabbed it out of his hands.

"Hey!" Sarah complained but I pushed a finger to her lips to silence her and chugged the vodka mixed with Crystal light down my throat. "Woah, slow down!" Sarah exclaimed taking the bottle from me and giving it a smell.

"What did you do to this?" she laughed, her face scrunching up in distaste and proceeded to take a couple of sips before Wheezie snatched the alcohol off of her.