his symphony .25

—

nini stepped out of the limo only to be met by camera flashes and random people surrounding her. the girl flashed on a smile and followed the security guards to the red carpet. kourtney, seb, and red shortly followed the girl as they waited on the side for her pictures to be taken.

"where's ricky?

"have you and lily talked?"

"was deja vu about ricky and lily?"

"what song are you performing tonight?"

"how's ricky doing? are you two talking?"

the paparazzi bombarded nini with all these questions she just couldn't the answer. all the girl did was shake her head, smile, and pose in front of the cameras. after what seemed like forever, zack and the security guards finally led the girl inside the stadium where the iHeartRadio awards were taking place.

as soon as nini entered the stadium, ricky bowen was just now getting out of his limo. again, the boy was bombarded with camera flashes and absurd questions.

"ricky! you just missed nini!"

"how did nini respond to your instagram post?"

"what made you confess to being a cheater?"

"would you get back with lily or nini?"

"so nini wrote traitor's tainted love about you?"

as ricky was told: smile, pose, and keep your mouth shut. in all honesty, ricky just wanted to yell at the paparazzi and slap those cameras and microphones out of his face but the boy knew the price of outing himself. he did it for nini and he would rather go through this than have the whole world think nini was a terrible person.

after what felt like hours, security brought ricky into the stadium. the boy was in awe of everything. all the lights, celebrities, fans made the huge stadium feel small. the music made ricky feel better and the boy smiled at the fact that nini gave him the chance to fall in love with all over again. if it wasn't for her, he knew he wouldn't even have been here.