Ch 1

(Ayanokoji POV)

It was nearly the end of October and sakanayagi had returned. The last special exam had ended 2 months ago and it seemed suspiciously quiet around the school as until now the sports festival should have been announced . As the homeroom began I saw that Chabashira sensei looking tense. That confirmed my suspicions .

 Format Change :-

Sensei(For this scene Chabashira )- A new special exam has been announced .

Hirata - excuse me sensei I know I should not interrupt  but isn't it the time for sports festival.

Sensei - This year's sports has canceled and instead there will this special exam  .

Ayanokoji - Sensei what are the details of this special exam  and who proposed the idea for this special exam.

Sensei- In this special you people that means students and the faculty also will be a part of . All of us will be working with 3 other schools Sōbu High School , Kamiyama High School & Minegahara High School .

Shinohara - Aren't those the other elite schools.

Sensei - They are and this special exam's motto is cooperation.

This really does seem suspicious . First she is tensed and this an action cant be chairman sakanayagi's idea  . Look's like i need to take action this time.

Ayanogod- Sensei who's idea was this special exam and what are the instructions and purpose.

(Everybody Gets Shocked That Ayanokouji showed interest to exam  )

Sensei - This exam it will be 3 months long .

Ike(Super Brainless)- Sensei what about our studies. (Just to sound concerned)

Sensei- Like I was saying before getting rudely interrupted . This exam was the idea of government and this exam is like a school for transfer students. Which means that you can have outside contact during this exam.

Oh so this is why he has manipulated the government.

AyanoGod- Sensei what are the rules for contact and what is benefit of this exam.

Sensei- Only People allowed by school are able to enter the transfer special school .Rules & benefits of this exam are -

* You will be each assigned to a group students from other schools each group has about 10

participants. if there are uneven students the groups will of 4 of leftover students

*You will each be assigned with 100 SP Points. 

*Every 100 SP points is 20 Class points.

* You can gain SP Points by doing events .

.............................................................

..............................................................

...........................................

................................

.............................

.........................

................

..........

.......

....

...

..

.

And done read the next chapter for spoiler let me tell you i will be featured in this story.

and your prize for reading this 436 word chapter is :-