𝙾𝙽𝙴;𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐?

~𝘒𝘦𝘪

"Wake up Dear and stop wearing your glasses to bed."

It was my mother; she didn't know I was already awake apparently. She can be so oblivious sometimes.

"I'm already awake Mom." I say with an annoyed tone.

"Alright. Good, then get ready for school." She replies while ruffling my hair.
I have to admit, I like it when she does that, but I don't acknowledge it.

"Okay."

-

I get to school 10 minutes early, but there's still quite a bit of people here.

Including Hinata.

To me he's just an annoying, over energetic, shorty pants. At least that's what people think.
In reality I think of him as adorable, funny, and sometimes over energetic.
Obviously, he's still a shorty pants, but ever since I discovered these newfound feelings, I've dialed down the teasing.

I haven't tried being his friend or anything, but it would be kinda nice. He's my first ever crush and even if it may sound stupid, he'll always have a place in my heart.

-

The day went on as usual, and it was time for volleyball practice.

Today was the day I tell Hinata how I feel.
If I don't today, then I probably never will.

'𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦.' I decide.

Walking over to Hinata upon entering the gym I ask, "Short Stuff, can I talk to you after practice?"

"Yeah, sure." He replies skeptically, while I'm also getting weird looks from the team.

Hinata whispers something in Daichi's ear, and he nods.

"Alright everyone, Hinata has something he wants to tell us before we start practice." Daichi says with his usual half-smile, half-smirk.

"So, uhhh. Kageyama and I are dating and have been for about 2 months now."

Everyone is super happy for them.

Normally I would be happy for them too -I wouldn't tell them that of course, but that isn't the point- but I'm not.

I feel an ache in my heart and a sour expression takes over my face.

"Awwwe Tsuki! Just because you never show much emotion doesn't mean you have to act so disgusted. We all know you're actually happy for us!" Hinata exclaims while bouncing on the balls of his feet with that huge smile of his.

"Whatever." I reply while rolling my eyes.

-

Once practice is over and the team has permission to leave from the Caption, I grab my school and volleyball stuff and leave.

Holding back tears while walking home I start to realize how stupid it is to be so goddamned upset over a boy and his jerk of a boyfriend.
Yes, I know I'm an even bigger jerk than Kageyama and I have no room to talk, but at the moment I could care less.

--------------------------------------

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟕𝟏
(𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀/𝐍'𝐬)

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐁𝐲𝐞! <3