𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃;𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝

!!TW!!: Consuming of Alcohol, Pain Inflicting Actions

--------------------------------------

~𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰

We've been back together for 2 weeks now, and it's been good.

We would go on dates, cuddle, kiss, and do other stuff couples do, but recently he's been spending less and less time with me.
I don't mind it too much since it's his life, I just thought after getting back together we would be like we were before he cheated on me.
Clearly, I was wrong.

After two days of asking he finally said yes to me going to his house and I'm looking forward to it.

-

Once I get to his house I knock on the door and when he opens it, I can smell the alcohol coming off of him.

"Why are you drinking alcohol underage." I ask.

"B- Because I can.."

"That's not good for you though."

"Just get i- inside."

"Fine.."

I walk into his house, take my shoes off, and sit on the couch.

"Where are your parents?"

"Business trip, l- like always."

"Oh.. I see."

He sits a couple inches from me and grabs the TV remote.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"Anything is fine."

"Okay."

I didn't see what he was putting on, because I was distracted by the label on the alcohol bottle.

'𝘝𝘰𝘥𝘬𝘢? 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?'

"How does that taste Kageyama?"

"Fine. Want some?"

"No, thank you.."

"Alright."

I try watching the movie, but this is bothering me.

The next time he sets the bottle on the table I grab it and take it into the kitchen.

"What are you doing with that?" I hear him ask from the living room.

"Dumping it out."

"Why!?"

"This isn't good for you!" I yell back as the last bit goes down the drain.

"I don't care!"

"Obviously, but if want to be a professional Volleyball player, then you can't drink. Especially not at the age of 15!"

Something comes into contact with my face, leaving a stinging pain.

"Did you just hit me..?"

"Yeah!"

"Lay down Kageyama."

"Why?"

"I'm going to get you water and you're going to sleep it off."

"No! Just leave."

"Kageyama, please."

"Get out!"

"Fine.. Whatever."

I walk towards the door, slip on my shoes, and walk out the door.
I don't even say goodbye.
I'm mad at him and I have every right to be.

-

I wake up to the sun in my face, I rub the sleep from my eyes, and look in the direction of the kitchen to see my mom cooking breakfast, along with my little sister practically begging to help her.

I grab my phone from my back pocket and see that I have a message from Kags.

---

𝘒𝘢𝘨𝘴 <3

Can we talk after afternoon practice, please?

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Yeah, sure.

---

He left me on read, so I get up, take a shower, put on my school uniform, pack for volleyball, and go back downstairs to eat breakfast.

My mom made egg sandwiches and they were as good as all of her other meals.

"Thank you for breakfast mom."

"You're welcome."

I go and hug her, then go outside, and get my bike from the side of the house.

-

It's after practice now and Kageyama is walking towards me.
Tsukishima was eyeing him the whole time he was walking over.

We go into the bathroom, and he locks the door behind us.

"Why did you leave yesterday?" Is the first thing he says to me. No apology?

"Because you told me too."

"Tsk"

"Don't you 'tsk' me Kageyama."

He turns towards the door, unlocks it, and says, "It isn't your business if I drink or not, stay out of it.." then he leaves.

What did I do wrong? I was trying to help. Why is he treating me like this?

I can feel the tears brimming my eyes, but I wipe them away before they can fall, and walk out of the gym without a word to my teammates.

--------------------------------------

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 675
(𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀/𝐍'𝐬)

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐁𝐲𝐞! <3