Chapter 5

-Next month later-

Sanemi was walking around the butterfly estate since he had multiple scratches and poisoned though, he's doing alright cuz he's Sanemi.

He found Tanjiro in the floor covered in blood, he rushed over to Tanjiro checking his heartbeat 'He's heart is still beating! Thank goodness you damned racoon...' Sanemi thought as he smiles 'I better get him to Shinobu quickly and gather the hashi-------- Wait was I worrying about him?----- What is this............. feeling....' Sanemi thought.

He carried Tanjiro bridal style and brought him to Shinobu "Kocho!" Sanemi shouted "Shinazugawa-San do you need anything?" Shinobu asks, Sanemi looks down as Shinobu did too "Ara! What happened to Kamado-Kun?" Shinobu says worriedly "We'll ask him later if he wakes up, first take him to the infirmary then gather all the ha... shiras..." Sanemi explains "Shinazugawa-San I never seen you this worried..." Shinobu says as she chuckles.

"Urusai! Just lead the way dammit!" Sanemi yells as he blushed lightly "Hai hai~" Shinobu responds as she leads the way to the room.

Shinobu then gathered the hashiras.

.

.

.

"I wonder what happened to Tanjiro-Kun.... He's badly wounded!" Mitsuri says "Kawaisou..." Gyomei says.

-Few minutes later-

Tanjiro started grunting which alerted the pillars.

-Tanjiro POV-

I opened one of my eyes seeing that I'm in a complete different room 'My head hurts... Where am I' I questioned, I looked to the side seeing Sanemi, he had a worried scent but though wasn't expressing it, well at this state they are all worried.

"Kamado-Kun how are you feeling?" She asked, I sighed as she looks at me with pity "What happened Kamado my boy?" Rengoku-San asks.

-Flashback✨-

I slept early because I was exhausted most of the day, a loud bang was heard I quickly got up seeing the door broken 'There's no one stopping me this time *ehem* WHY THE DOOR MAN LIKE WHY? DO U HAVE AN ADDICTION ON BRAKING MY FUCKIN' DOOR OR SOMETHING?' I thought as I sighed, multiple eyes were glowing behind the smoke once it cleared I saw  Uppermoons and the one and only lonely man, Muzan. 

"What are you doing here at night? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping? Wait----- I don't think demons sleep-" I said with a bit of thinking "That doesn't matters." Muzan responded "Do u English bro? Plus the door does matter! You hoe-" I responded back which made Doma holding his laugh "You little-" Muzan snarled.

-Insert epic cool fight-

"Checkmate~" Doma says "I've always wanted to say that!!" He yells. I'm cornered.... I don't really have the will to fight since I am wearied out and I don't have my abilities. 

'Tch... I need to leave this is difficult for me since I don't have my full abilities.............. I'm losing consciousness quick.... I have to get out of he..........re......' I faintly thought.

I shapeshifted into a hamster and ran as fast as I could "He shifted into a hamster!" Akaza informed "A hamster Akaza-Dono? Kawaii~!" Doma says "Oi! This isn't the time to be 'adoring' a hamster! Though he does look cute..." "Looky~! Akaza-Dono is also enthralled by hamster-Kun~!" Doma says as he looks at Akaza "Urusai!" Akaza shouted with a bit of blush on his face which made Doma smile widely in gusto.

Meanwhile with Kokushibo and Muzan-

They were squatting on the floor stabbing the floor alternatively trying to stab Tanjiro, Tanjiro in the other hand was going in circles.

(Ok let me get serious-)

I ran outside taking the run as Muzan sends a spine-like structure at me which stabbed me through the stomach, I slowed down a bit and coughed up blood, I sniffed Zenitsu's scent since he we were close well not really but you know what I mean.

And then I ended where the scent was then I lost consciousness then I'm here.

-End flashback 3rd Person POV-

"So that's pretty *yawn* much it..." Tanjiro yawns between his words as some of the hashiras blushed 'WAHHHH~! Tanjiro-Kun kawaii~!" Mitsuri thought.

Tanjiro transformed into his animal form and went beneath the pillows.

The pillars stared at the bed for a few seconds, they then left the room and headed back to their estates.

.

.

.

.

.

Aoi was walking in the hallways holding a tray of cookies, she met Shinobu on the way "Where are you going Aoi-Chan?" Shinobu asks "I'm going to give this to Tanjiro-San, he might be hungry since it's afternoon..." Aoi explains "Ara, I see I'll come with you.." Shinobu says as she smiles at Aoi as Aoi smiles back.

They've reached the room and opens the door "W-Where's Tanjiro-San..?!" Aoi shouts, Tanjiro wriggled inside the blanket and soon his head pops out "A tanuki?! Kocho-Sama what is a Tanuki doing in Tanjiro-San's bed?!!" Aoi says confused, Tanjiro shifted into his human form "T-Tanjiro-San is..." "Hai Aoi-Chan, Kamado-Kun can shift into his animal form." Shinobu says.

"G-gomenasai, w-well Tanjiro-San we've bake you some cookies.." Aoi says as she gives him the plate.

Tanjiro shifts back and started nomming at the wonderfully baked treat. (Man im hungry-)