~•CHAPTER 23•~

At Jeon's Mansion---------

Y/n POV:-
I came back home with Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon. My body was still aching coz if sitting on the same position for more time. Also my wrist was hurting because of the ropes....

Mrs Jeon took me towards bunny's room and told me to take rest. I was sleeping coz of the medicines but after sometime I felt my hand squeezed by someone so I opened my eyes and saw my bunny sitting in front of me with a worried expression.......

Jungkook:-*concerned* Are you alright?

Y/n:-*smiles* Of course bunny I am alright.....

Jungkook:-*teary eyes* I am sorry for not protecting you...

Y/n:-*worried* Hey..!! Don't please bunny I am fine please.....

With this y/n cupped his face and wiped a lone tear which escaped from corner of his eyes using her thumb......

Y/n :- I am fine bunny really

Jungkook:- Y/n I want to say you something!!!

Y/n:- I am listening...

Jungkook:- I L-love y-you love.....

Listening to this y/n eyes got widen due to shock she wasn't able to process what was going on but she replied or sat just like a small wisper......

Y/n:- *wispered*I love you too bunny

Listening her reply jungkook got so happy and he hugged her tightly and she hugged her back and buried her face in his chest and started crying. Listening her cry jungkook broke hug and stared in his eyes.....

Jungkook:- What happened love? Why are you crying?

Y/n:-*teary eyes* I am so happy that you loved me back....

Jungkook:- Thank you for loving me back Love....

Y/n:-*shy smile* well I loved you since childhood bunny....

Jungkook:-*shocked* really that's why I thought that I heard this name 'bunny' from a girl mouth.... But wasn't sure about the girl..

Y/n :- Yahhh what do you mean ?

Jungkook:- Nothing love it's just my memories of childhood are not so frehed as there was no one to remind me that's why...

Y/n :- Don't worry now I am here I will make you remember everything about our childhood okay bunny.....

Jungkook:- Okay love come on let's sleep.....

Y/n :- okay but wait..... How is Rose and Jackson whats there matter....????

Jungkook:-*sigh* She is fine and it's a very long story.............

After that jungkook told y/n everything about rose and Jackson and also about there marriage taking place soon.....

Y/n:-*happy* really I am so excited for their marriage....

Jungkook:-*smiles* Me too come on now let's sleep okay love.....

Y/n:- Okay......

After that they both slept in each other's arms while cuddling and went to their Dreamland........

Next morning-------------

Jungkook woke up feeling something heavy on his chest he opened his eyes because of sun rays and saw his love sleeping in his arms keeping her head on chest......

Jungkook POV:-
I am so happy today. Today's morning is my best morning seeing my love in my arms so close to me I am feeling really lucky to have you y/n......

A/n POV:-

After sometime of staring jungkook started admiring her cute face and trasing his fingers from her eyes to her small and cute nose and then to her Rosy lips.......

Jungkook thought:- how beautiful lips you have love I wish I could have been able to feel those lips with mine.........(a/n:- hella shy🙈)

As Jungkook was teasing his thumb over her lower lips y/n frowned slightly and opened her eyes feeling someone hand on her lips.......

Y/n:-*wisper* morning bunny.....

Jungkook:-*cupping her face* Morning love.....

Y/n:- Can I ask you something bunny??

Jungkook:- Sure my love anything for you.....

Y/n:-*shyly* Kiss me...!!!!!

Jungkook:-*shocked* W-What???

Before jungkook could ask something else she pulled him by his collar and smashed her lips with his soft ones......

Sudden action by her made him shocked for some second he was trying to process what happened but after sometime he kissed her back with the same passion......

There lips moving in sync kiss they both share was full of love and longing and craving they both have been suffering from day first......

Soon jungkook hands went towards her tiny waist and pulled her more closer to him and automatically her hands circled towards his neck pulling him more closer to her......

They kissed for few minutes and pulled back breathing heavily and connected their forheads with each other........

Y/n:-*wisper* I love you bunny......

Jungkook:-*wisper* I love you too love.........

After that they both hugged each other and completed their morning routine and went downstairs......

Living room-----------

As always Mr and Mrs Jeon were sitting in living room and then y/n and Jungkook came to them.....

Mrs Jeon:- Ohh my babies are here.....
*Hugged y/n and Jungkook*

Y/n & jungkook:- Good morning mom.....

Mr Jeon :- Good morning both of you....

Y/n& Jungkook:- good morning Dad....

Mrs Jeon:- So as u both are here so let's go to do breakfast hmmm.....

After that all of them went towards dinning room for having breakfast...

At the breakfast----------

Jungkook:- Mom dad we are going back to our home....

Mrs Jeon:- Why so soon why don't you stay a little more son...

Jungkook:- No mom I have work and also y/n have his college and office...

Y/n:- Yea Mom it's been so many days I missed classes and as it's last year so it's really important.....

Mr Jeon:- don't worry you both your mom just got a little emotional you both go and carry on your daily life and take care yourself ok....

Jungkook:- Okay dad and mom don't worry we will keep visiting you both okay....

Mrs Jeon:- I will let you go one condition....

Jungkook:- And what's that mom???

Mrs Jeon:- I want to hear good news from you guys soon and yeah we(Mr Jeon) want to become grandparents soon okay....

Y/n:-*choke on her food* W-What are y-you saying mom?

Mrs Jeon:- what I am telling truth now I want a grandchild soon....

Jungkook:- Don't worry mom we will fulfill your wish soon*smirk at y/n*

Listening to his words blush crept on y/n's cheek and she looked down because of embarrassment and all on the table chuckled on her cuteness....

Mrs Jeon:- Omo my baby looks cute when she is shy....

Jungkook:-*smiles* Yea she do......

After that conversation both of them went to their house bidding good bye with their parents.......

--------------------------

Thank you for reading
BORAHAE 💜💜💜