𝟎𝟓 | 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓

"DON'T TEXT THAT JUNGKOOK GUY!"

I ignored the text as I was very much annoyed by the way he texted me in THAT kind of tone...

"Unnie, you'll be dancing at the festival, right?" Rosè asked me with a confused look "Yeah. I'll be dancing with Lisa, but don't mention that, the festival is in a week." I said as I looked down

as we went to the classroom, we saw our teacher looking at a sheet of paper "oh jisoo, you're here? You have 15 minutes to converse with your classmates." He said while still looking at the sheet of paper, me and chaeyoung nodded and sat down on our seats

Sadly..our seats were far from each other. I sit next to a beautiful girl named JOY...she's been my friend since the first day of school, she's kinda my dance teacher...

She tapped my shoulder, giving me a warm smile "J-jisoo...can you do me a favor?" She asked me as if she was nervous, "depends on what it is" I said in a stern but respectful voice, "can you sing? For the festival..?"

I gasped. I don't know how to vocalize, "Joy...I don't think I know how to sing, sorry" I said in an apologetic expression, "But jisoo! You said you can sing a bit.."  She whined, "Joy, Jihyo is still available, right?"," and also wendy!" I said trying my best not to be rude, "They can't go this year. Wendy is feeling nauseous and Jihyo is going to Canada" Joy looked down.

What should I say?? I don't know how to sing that much, "I guess I'll try...but it's only because I feel pity!" I said looking gloomy, "THANK YOU JISOO!! I WOULD LOSE MY CLUB IF YOU DIDN'T SAY YES!!" she said in full excitement, "Wait what?? If you said that earlier, I could've said yes already!" I said twitching my eye. She giggled as I felt betrayed, not in a bad way, "Hehe! Sorry unnie" I rolled my eyes playfully and looked at the scenery of the window.

"What am I gonna do!"

I mumbled...I received nonstop notifications from taehyung...fine! I'll answer it.

fine! I'll answer it

•