Confession (Paperfresh lemon ,short)

Fresh's POV
Today was the day, the day I will confess to jammy, I'm gonna do it no turning back. I knock on paperjams door to his apartment he opens the door "oh, hello mr.fresh! What are you doing here?" He asked me with a confused face "hey, um I just wanted to hang out and talk with you, is that alright?" Ik said nervously, I think he noticed I was nervous damn "yeah" he said letting me in "so what do you wanna talk about?" Jammy asked me "well..um.." i sighed taking his hand "jammy, I wanna tell ya that I like ya, um others would say love ya....and I wanna know if you'll return my feelings?" I was really nervous now and he was silent. I let go of his hand and went to leave "I'm sorry jammy I just-" I was cut off by him kissing me!

Paperjams POV
He was surprised at first but then he melted into the kiss we pulled apart to breath "i-I love you too mr.fresh..." I tried not to stutter, he pulled me in for another kiss and moved us to the wall where he lifted me up, we parted again "are..are you ok with this?" He asked he knew this would be my first time so of course he was gonna see if I was okay with first. I straddled my hips forming my female body letting him know he can continue, he bit my neck and I moaned but I tried not to do it again, he took off both of our pants and I got really embarrassed "awe, don't be embarrassed jammy you look amazing" he said I couldn't help but blush, he positioned himself at my entrance asking me if I'm ready. I close my eyes tightly biting my lip trying not to scream in pain as he whispers sweet nothings in my "ear" I moan as he thrusts slowly and he continues to go at that speed still whispering to me.

Freshs POV
I thrust slowly into him while whispering to him waiting for him to get use to the feeling "f-faster p-please~" he says softly, I thrust faster the sound of our skin slapping together and moans fills the room. I go faster hearing him moan in bliss is music to my ears "m-mr.f-fresh I'm...I'm g-gonna
c-cum~!" I was close too so I went faster and harder "AHHhHhHhh~!!" He screams as he releases I groaned as I came too. Both panting I teleported us both to his room "I love you mr.fresh..." he says softly while falling asleep.
"Love ya too jammy" I said kissing his forehead cuddling him to sleep..

_______________________________________________________
Welp i haven't uploaded in a while but thx to thoss who read my books love ya all❤️❤️❤️❤️