Our little secret (inkmare lemon)

Ink POV:
Me,dream and blue were Playing a game of uno it was currently 12:00pm right now, when all of a sudden an alarm goes off we ran outside with our weapons to fight nightmare and his gang. "Nightmare please! We don't want to fight you!" Dream yells "you don't want to fight? HA! It's your fault I'm like this you idiot!" nightmare yelled at dream and with that being said the fight began...

3 hours later

Nightmares POV:
I managed to capture the star sans with my tentacles although I only need ink, so I dropped dream and blue as they were passed out on the ground I took ink back to my mansion "can you please put me down now nighty?" Ink asked "nope" I said back to him "why not?" Ink questions me "we're going to my room for some "fun"~" I said blushes just the slightest ink on the other hand was like a full rainbow. As soon as we got to my room I gave ink a sexy outfit to put on just for this moment

 As soon as we got to my room I gave ink a sexy outfit to put on just for this moment

Ink POV:

I formed my female ecto body and put on the outfit I went back to nightmare "get on the bed pet~" nightmare demand I did as I was told of course I made sure to give him a show by crawling to the top of the bed slowly giving him a good view of my ass "mmm~ alright pet I want you to finger yourself~" once again I did I as I was told I knew what he wanted, he wanted to see me give myself pleasure and watch me drown  by my own hand. I move my panties out of the ways and put a finger in my pussy, it felt so good~ "mmm~ ah~ please nighty~" I moaned "please what?~" he said moving closer to me "fuck me~ please fuck my tight slutty pussy~" I moaned.

No ones POV:
Nightmare got in between inks legs and and eaten him out like a starving animal "mmmm~ ahhh~ n-nighty m-more~" ink moaned, nightmare sat up and said "you want more?~ alright I'll give you more~" nightmare aligned himself with inks pussy he pushed in slowly while groaning ink moans. "Agh, you're so tight inky~" nightmare groaned/moaned "ahh~ please just move~" ink moaned nightmare thrusted in and out of inks pussy groaning at the wetness and the tightness. "Ahhhh~~ h-harder p-please nighty~!" Ink moaned, "as you wish pet~" nightmare said trusting Faster and harder groaning. Ink was starting to get close but nightmare wasn't even close yet, "I'm gonna cum~ please daddy harder make me cum!~" ink moaned begging for it nightmare smirked slightly and thrusted harder making ink get even closer nightmare was now starting to get close too "d-daddy I'm c-close~" ink moaned. Nightmare leaned down to inks neck and bit down on it making ink moan almost cumming, nightmare thrusted as hard and as fast as he could "I'm- I'm- AHHH~~~!" Ink moaned cumming all over nightmares cock now more sensitive. Nightmare didn't stop there though he was still going, it has at lest been about two hours now ink has cum 6 times and nightmare cum 2-3 times, nightmare pulled out cuddling next to ink "love you nighty" ink whispered "love ya too" nightmare said as he kissed inks fore-head as ink fell asleep soon after nightmare fell asleep with cuddling ink.

_____________________________________________________________________________
soo this ain't my best but it's my first time writing a lemon so here ya go people QwQ
See you in the next chapter tell me what ship you want next.