Rules And Punishment

Small smut warning (hope it won't bother you readers much)
__________________________________________________________________

Previously in Am I Falling In Love?

After eating, I brought him back to my room and opened cartoons for him to watch. I gave him a pacifier that I bought recently, I found it cool because it glows in the dark. He suck on it repeatedly making a suckling sound. What a great day today is I thought to myself.
__________________________________________________________________

Next day in the morning
__________________________________________________________________

Third POV

Luke woke up facing the person that he started dating. The brunette stared at him thinking about how handsome the man in front of him was. 'When did he get this handsome, well he always is but looking at him this close makes him more handsome than he already was' Luke thought to himself.

Charles wasn't asleep, he knew the younger male was staring and touching face. He just wanted to see what Luke will do to him sleeping and defenseless. Charles suddenly pull the younger closer and kissed him surprising the younger male.

"noo... " he whined in embarassement. Charles chuckled and asked what he was doing to him while he was asleep. The younger got more embarrassed and hide his face in Charles' neck.
__________________________________________________________________

Charles' POV

"hmm... How about you spend the day laying with daddy on the bed?" I said lazily and he shook his no asking for a bottle. I guess that's my cue to feed him his bottle. I left him with cartoons on and went to warm the milk for him.

"Baby here is your bottle" I placed the bib in front of his lips and he accepted it. I reposition him laying his back on my front where he was sitting. Rubbing his tummy in a circular motion while he was drinking milk, he seems to be enjoying the milk more.

After he finished his milk, I told him that I was gonna bring him to a doctor for a check up today afternoon because he looks too skinny and ate food in an unhealthy order. He looked at me, his lips started quivering and his eyes swelling up with tears. It broke my heart seeing him like this but its still a must to give him a check up.

After calming him and promising to buy him some toys he wanted he stopped crying but still sniffling, his eyes were puffy and red. There was a lot of things I wanted to tell him but keep it aside for later. He was cuddling and clinging onto me not letting me go anywhere.
__________________________________________________________________

Time skip by lazy author
__________________________________________________________________

Luke's POV

I'm inside daddy's Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita right now on the way to the doctor, daddy said that if I am a good boy when getting my check ups daddy will buy me toys! Daddy is driving the car very fast and its a bit scary for Lukey, Lukey no likey. Uh oh before I noticed it we arrived at the hospital.

Daddy picked me up and got inside, daddy was talking to the receptionist about the reservation he made with the doctor. After a long talk, the receptionist asked him information about how I am doing writing stuff down on the list, she lead us to the doctor's room. Daddy talked to the doctor while I cuddled onto daddy's chest receiving back rubs.

"daddyyyy no pwease..?" I whimpered as he told me that he won't go anywhere and promised to hold my hand while getting check ups. I hold onto his hand tightly not letting him go while the doctor checks my heart beat and asking daddy what I have been eating and stuff. Doctor said that I need to get my shots for extra vitamins but I cling onto daddy not wanting to let go.

Even though I didn't let daddy go, the doctor still gave me a shot while holding onto daddy. Huu I hate doctors they are evil! After the shots daddy complimented me how I was super brave and not crying when getting the shots. I fell asleep on daddy's arm after getting the shots. So.. Sleepy.....
__________________________________________________________________

Charles' POV

Luke fell asleep on my arm after getting a shot. After a long talk with the doctor, the doctor told me about how bad it is for Luke to have an eating disorder it might cause severe stomach pains and a lot more. I got prescription from the doctor and he recommended me to give him some vitamins c also but the one below 100 cc. So I bought a kids gummy vitamin that contains 60 cc.

We got home and by that time Luke has already woke up. I asked the chef to prepare him a seafood congee, the doctor told me to give him softer food until he starts eating more progressively. So I told the chef to measure the mass of the food everytime Luke is gonna eat and write it down in a paper everyday. To record his progress. He ate without complaining, I guess he likes seafood he seems to eat a lot of the shrimps.

"Luke, daddy needs to set some house rules for you okay baby?" after I feed him the last spoon. He made a grabby hands towards me and so I picked him up carrying him on my hips. I went upstair to his nursery room and set him down on the floor. I sat beside him and wrote some rules for him to read.

Daddy's rules :
~ Always refer to me as daddy

~ No cursing at anyone

~ No yelling at Daddy

~ No hitting Daddy

~ No lying to Daddy

~ No ignoring Daddy

~ No sweets without asking or permitted by daddy

~ Always be honest to Daddy

~ Always listen to Daddy, because they want what's best for you

~ Always tell Daddy if something is bothering you

~ You must take your medicines everyday

~ Verbal answer if daddy say so

~ Not obeying Daddy

~ No sleeping past bed time (unless permitted)

~ No touching Prince parts (without permission)

Punishments :
~ Time out

~ No candy or favourite snacks

~ Spanking (belt, paddle, on bare bums) depending how naughty you are.

~ Writing lines

~ Washing mouth with soap

~ Kneeling on rice (if you are very naughty)

~ A lot more depeding on what rules you broke.

~ No cummies

Rewards

~ Stay up past bed time

~ Movie night

~ Anything you want (if you are a very good boy)

~ New stuffies/toys

~ Candy/sweets

~ Cummies (if wanted)

Luke reads it carefully and seemingly red on few of the parts which made me smirk knowing which part he read. After he done reading them, he told me that he was done and I asked him if he understood the rules, he nodded and I wasn't satisfied from just getting a nod. "I need a verbal confirmation baby" I said firmly making him squirm and letting a small yes out.
__________________________________________________________________

Author's note :

If you feel uncomfortable with some of the parts please do tell/comment me about it because I might or might not change it a little depending how many people are uncomfortable with it. And thank you for reading!

Words count :

1189