Be More Careful Daddy

Previously in Rules and Punishment

Luke reads it carefully and seemingly red on few of the parts which made me smirk knowing which part he read. After he done reading them, he told me that he was done and I asked him if he understood the rules, he nodded and I wasn't satisfied from just getting a nod. "I need a verbal confirmation baby" I said firmly making him squirm and letting a small yes out.
__________________________________________________________________

Third POV

Luke was out of little space, his daddy went to do some 'important stuff'. Luke was upset, let alone worried. He knew he was dating someone who was out of ordinary but can't help to be worried about his partner.

Charles was shot on his arm, luckily the enemy missed it or he could've been shot on his heart which was bad. But enough of that he wiped the whole floors of enemy and went to get the so called important datas.

"You got the data I assume" he looks at his secretary getting a yes sir in reply. He took the data and went back to his headquarters to treated his shoulder, it was just a small injury for him. After wrapping up his wounds and preserving the data he went back home.
__________________________________________________________________

Charles' POV

That was upsetting I thought I would've killed them all without any injuries, damn that person I should've bring him back to torture him some more before killing him. I wonder what my baby is doing right now while speeding up my car of the thought.

When I got home I saw Luke sitting on the living room chatting with his mother. I head to their direction and pick Luke up, my shoulder didn't hurt but it was a bit stiff. Luke squealed when I picked him up but after he realized something was wrong, he looks at me like he was about to cry.

I asked him what's wrong he threw some gentle hits on my chest and said that I am injured. I comforted him and told him that it was normal because it is my job to be involved in some dangerous job like this. He still shook his head and said that I should be more careful.
__________________________________________________________________

Luke's POV

"heungg.. Be more careful Daddy.." I whimpered, he hugged me tightly and he joked 'I think I should be more careful around you, you are so cute even daddy cannot resist your cuteness'. Daddy said that he won't be working tomorrow which is great and we ended up watching cartoons and eating snacks.

I snuggled onto daddy's chest in the middle of the movie. Daddy asked me if I wanted to take a nap and I shook my head no. He still  gave me a kiss on my forehead and said that that I needed one or I will wake up all cranky even though I said I didn't need to. He placed my head on his lap and gave me a bottle to drink. I started to feel drowsy and fell asleep.
__________________________________________________________________

Third POV

Charles went to his office and complete some work he haven't finished. After he finished his work he picked his phone up and entertain himself with it. He went down stair to the kitchen and asked the chef to prepare some delicacy for 3 of them, of course Luke, Luke's mother and himself. He went back to his office and start monitoring his baby. Right then he monitored him, his baby woke up crying for him. He immediately ran to his room.

Luke woke up faster than what Charles had expected. 'shhh shhh daddy's here' he comforted the younger male soothingly. Luke cling on Charles as if it his live were on his hand. Charles kissed all  his tears away. He then feed his baby some food, he didn't finished it all but atleast his baby is making some progress little by little.
__________________________________________________________________

Charles POV

"Prince, eat the medicine now" I said sternly, he keeps giving me the reason that he is full and kept avoiding the spoonful of medicine. My patiences are running out, I warned him once again he still didn't want to eat the medicine. I pulled him onto my lap and put the medicine in front of his mouth, he hits it and the spoon fell on the ground.

"That's it baby, daddy has had enough of your action. Go in the corner right now and sit there until daddy gave you permission to get out. If you don't you are gonna get spankings, understood?" I stated, he was crying and scared that was his first time seeing me getting mad at him. He sat on the corner looking down on the floor, bailing his eyes out.
__________________________________________________________________

Luke's POV

"hngh... Lukies sorry daddy Lukie naughty. Lukie pwomise Lukie nu do it agen hiks.." I sobbed. Daddy picked me up from the time out corner and gave me kisses. I cuddled onto daddy while he lectures me.

"Daddy don't want to see Lukie like this again okay, baby? Daddy knows daddy's Lukie is a good boy. Daddy just want Lukie to get better, so you have to eat the medicine okay baby? You wouldn't want to get shots from the doctor again do you?" I shooked my head, not wanting to get shots from a doctor.
__________________________________________________________________

Third POV

"I wuv dwaddy, I sowwy I bad boy" Luke sniffled as he slipped into smaller headspace. Charles let the younger boy snuggle closer to him. And peppered small kisses to the brunette. "Daddy loves you too" Charles kissed him on the forehead.

He lets the younger male sleep on top of him, he knew his baby is exhausted from all of the crying. Charles regretted giving his baby the punishment, it hurts his heart to see his baby cry but he knew he needs the younger male to reflect on what he did, Charles don't want his baby to be a spoiled brat.
__________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading!!

Words count :
1011